The Project

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name F/M = Favorite music

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

  Saiki's Pov

Partnered projects are the worst. I could complete this project within a day but since I'm going to be with someone else it's going to be more difficult. What a pain, what's even worse is that Teruhashi wants to partner up with me.

"Hey Saiki! Would you want to partner-"

Before Teruhashi could finish her sentence, a bunch of boys surrounded her and started begging to partner up with her.

Luckily for me, Teruhashi is too popular for her own good. Now to get rid of the idiot.

"Hey buddy you ready to work on this stupid project together?"

It doesn't take much to get rid of this idiot. I get up from my chair and walk to the bathroom, leaving Nendo. I can just sit in the bathroom and wait while that dies down.

Timeskip to the end of class

I decided that I should get partnered up with Y/n they are quiet and average enough. That is if they aren't with Aren. I walk back to class to find Y/n with they're headphones on. They were listening to F/M. Interesting, I can use this to my potential if I want to befriend them.

Y/n's Pov

I was sitting in class scrolling through my phone while listening to music. Before getting a weird feeling as if I was being watched. I turn my head to see Saiki staring at me again. Seriously, what is with this guy?

"Do you need something?" I pulled my headphones off my head and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do you want to partner up? For the project" He said with a bland expression.

When Aren told me that Saiki is a hard person to talk to, he seemed to be very talkative around me. I really wasn't expecting this.

"Uhm sure. Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting you to ask me" I responded before getting up from my chair.

"Do you wanna work on the project at my mom's library so we can finish it soon?" I asked while grabbing my phone.

He nodded as I walked out of the classroom with him following behind me.

Timeskip to library

Me and Saiki had just arrived at the library that my mom works at, so far I haven't seen her which is a good thing and also a bad thing. It's a good thing because she wouldn't bother me about Saiki. And it would be a bad thing because if she doesn't know where I am she would blow up my phone. Over the years my mom's paranoia has only gotten worse which was the cause of her divorice. Her paranoia has gotten so bad to the point where she needs to know where I'm at all times. What's even worse is that she will never go get help for it.

"So what do you think the topic should be for the project?" I asked in hopes of him having any idea on what we should make our project about.

"I don't really care what the topic is about as long as we get it done" He said with the same emotionless face expression he had last time.

"Okay..well I was thinking that maybe we could make our topic something that is more hands on instead of all that writing"

He kept looking at me without saying anything before nodding and allowing me to continue.

"So maybe our topic could be a certain food, something that we can make a bring in for the whole class to eat" I spoke before looking around to make sure my mother wasn't around.

"Our topic food wise should be coffee jelly" He said almost as if he had made himself hungry just by talking about coffee jelly.

"Okay. Coffee jelly it is. Mind if I come to your place this weekend so we can make it?"

He nodded and tried to speak before being cut off by somebody.

"F/n? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at home" My mother said before looking at my pink haired classmate giving him a glare. Great, how do I get myself out of this mess?

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

761 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』