Beach day

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Y/n's Pov

It was Saturday, just one more day before I see my father. I was excited to say the least. I haven't seen my father in a few weeks because of transferring to Pk. I was planning on going over to visit him today but instead my mother sent me grocery shopping. So here I am stuck looking for groceries, how annoying. I know my mother is just trying to keep me from seeing my father. That's because her and my dad didn't exactly end on good terms, so she has always held a grudge on him. Unfortunately for me that grudge of hers is keeping me from my dad.

"L/n?" A familiar voice spoke. Tapping me on the shoulder as they did. I turn around to see Teruhashi with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh hello Teruhashi" She flashed me a soft smile before going back to frowning.

"Are you okay? You seemed to be staring off into space" She said, playing with her hair as she spoke.

"Yeah I'm fine, just caught up in my thoughts that's all" I said, laughing softly at myself.

"Uhm, I just wanted to say sorry for what happened yesterday Chiyo was being pushy" I looked at her for a few seconds trying to come up with what to say. I mean she wasn't wrong Chiyo was being pushy and just flat out annoying. I let out a sigh before speaking.

"It's fine, she just overwhelmed me with all of her questions" She smiled at my words before linking arms with me.

"Do you wanna go to a cafe?" The blue haired girl asked, flashing me a bubbly smile.

"I wish I could but I have to get groceries" She gave me a pout before squeezing my arm a bit tighter. Damn she knows how to make somebody feel bad for turning her down. I internally shook my head before speaking.

"Fine, but I can't be out too long" As soon as she heard what I said a big smile made it on her face and she dragged me out of the store. Soon enough we made it to a simple cafe. Soon enough the waiter assigned us a table and we sat down across from each other.

"You know L/n I really would like to be your friend" Teruhashi spoke while looking at the menu.

"I'm glad you said that because I was thinking we could be really good friends" I said before picking up the menu and going through the lists of food. After we finally ordered, Teruhashi finally spoke up again.