Mother does not know best

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Y/n's pov

"Mom, I'm working on a project with a classmate" My mom just looked at Saiki as if she could figure him out in one glance.

"Why didn't you get partnered up with Aren? He would be a better partner for you F/n" She spoke before looking at me as if she wanted to yell at me.

"Aren partnered up with Kaido, a friend of his" After telling my mom that she went quiet before speaking.

"You better get home before I'm off of work" She said before going back to do whatever she was doing before.

How embarrassing my mom had to do this right in front of Saiki. I hope he doesn't think I'm a weird person with a crazy mom that would just be the worst.

"I'm gonna head home. Bye" And just like that Saiki got up and grabbed his bag and left.

I should probably leave before my mom comes back, I really would rather not fight with her in a library. I grab my phone and headphones before sneaking out of the library and making my way home.

Timeskip to when your mom gets home

"Y/N! Come downstairs we need to talk" My mom yelled from downstairs loud enough so the whole neighborhood could hear. I swear to god she is one of the loudest people I know.

I walk downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen with a cup of tea in her hands. When she saw me she sat down at the dining room table and gestured for me to come sit down beside her.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She took a sip from her cup before letting out a sigh.

"Who was that boy you were with?"

"A classmate, I already told you that" My mother looked at me as if she didn't believe me. I sometimes wonder if she actually trusts me.

"I bet he has other intentions than to just be your classmate" I looked at my mom with a look of shock and disgust. I mean how can you just assume stuff like that, I know that she doesn't mean anything good by what she's saying.

"Mom we literally just met today. Calm down" My mother looked annoyed before she started to get manipulative.

"I'm sorry I'm just looking out for you. I just divorced your father, I can't lose you too"

My mom gets like this a lot. It's one of the reasons why my Father divorced her. I can't blame him though, honestly it's annoying when she gets manipulative.

"I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight mom" I said while getting up from the dining table and heading to my room. I shut my door quietly before sitting down at my desk and rubbing my forehead in frustration. I sometimes wish I lived with my dad, I still see him but not as much since he is busy with work. But living with my mom is a total pain. I know she loves me and has good intentions, but she goes too far at times. I put my headphones on and start listening to music to hopefully try to drain out the thoughts of my mom. I should probably work on homework that could focus me on something else as well. As time passes, I keep working and listening to music before eventually getting sleepy and falling asleep on my desk.

Timeskip to school

Today is the worst. I woke up with an aching back because of falling asleep on my desk. What's even worse is that P.E is my first class for today. Seriously, who wants to run at 7 in the morning?

"HEEEY! ARE YOU GUYS READY TO RUN TRACK?" A red haired boy yelled from across me.

"Hairo, how are you so hyped up?" One boy asked.

"Yeah, it's only 7 in the morning, do you even get tired?" another boy asked.

"How are you guys not hyped up? Running is good for you AND we get to do it as the sun is coming up" Hairo said before stretching.

Damn, it would be nice to have his energy at this time in the morning. Pulling myself out of my thoughts I see Saiki, Nendo, and Kaido off in the distance. I walked over to them, so I could have something to take my mind off of my back pain.

"Oh hey F/n! Are you ready to run track?" Nendo asked while tying his shoes.

"NENDO! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY STOP CALLING THEM BY THEIR FIRST NAME!" Kaido yelled once again. Please don't tell me they are about to fight over the same thing again.

"Kaido it's fine I really don't mind too much for formatilites" I said before feeling a playful punch on my back. I turn to my side to see Aren with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Morning F/n, I didn't see you this morning, where were you?" He asked before wrapping an arm over my shoulder.

"I slept in, also can you not hang over me right now? my back hurts" I asked before he removed his arm from my shoulder.

"What did you do to your back L/n?" Kaido asked as he was messing with his hands.

"Fell asleep at my desk, that's all" As soon as the words left my mouth I felt my back pain disappear out of nowhere. That's weird, but thank god it's gone now.

Saiki's pov

Good grief, I guess I could help Y/n out. I don't want them to be in pain this weekend when we make coffee jelly.

'I still can't get over the fact that my back pain just disappeared out of nowhere. This school is so strange'

Great, they are starting to suspect something, that's not good. But it's not like they will find out, I'll make sure of that.

"ALRIGHT YOU WEAKLINGS, IT'S TIME TO RUN GET YOUR ASSES MOVING!" Mr Matsuzaki yells to all of the students.

"I'LL SEE YOU GUYS AT THE FINISH LINE!" Hairo yells, before running off.

Does he really think it's a race? What can I expect though this is Hairo he always makes things into a competition. Time to get this out of the way so I won't have to deal with it until tomorrow.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

1113 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』