Date 2.0

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

After having that 'heart to heart' with Teruhashi, I decided to go find Saiki. Today is the day I finally go on that date, which I was promised by the man himself. However it's a little ignorant of me to do this after finding out that my friend likes the same guy. I really like Saiki but I still can't help but feel guilty about going on a date with him because of Teruhashi and Aiura, but hey I might as well shoot my shot. I got up from the ground, and walked back into the school and started to wander down the halls, in an attempt to find the pink haired boy. I first wanted to check the roof but as I made my way in the direction of the roof, a voice called out to me.

"Hey F/n" The familiar voice spoke as they put their hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see my childhood friend looking back at me.

"Oh, hi Aren" I said as I watched my purple haired friend rub the back of his nape before speaking.

"So what are you wandering the halls for?" He asked, to which a small smile made its way onto my face before I responded.

"No reason, just clearing my head from all of my thoughts" I said in a sarcastic manner to which a playful grin grew on his face.

"You sure do spend a lot of time thinking," He said laughing at his own comment. "Anyways we should hang out after school" He said with confidence in his tone.

"Oh I can't. I have plans" I said half whispering but just loud enough for him to hear, I didn't dare to look him in the face either.

"Damn, well that's a shame. But I hope you have fun with whatever your plans are"

"Yeah I will"

...

...

"Well I uh gotta go, see ya" I said as I started to walk in the direction of the roof once again.

"Bye F/n!" Aren yelled after me before I finally walked out of earshot. I continued my journey on trying to find Saiki. After finally making it to the roof, to which I found nothing. I then went to the cafeteria, to which once again I found nothing.

"Where are you Saiki..?" I mumbled before turning around attempting to leave the room. Key word 'attempting'.

"YO, F/N!" I let out a sigh before turning around to see Nendo and Kaido waving towards me.