The big news

Y/n = Your name

F/n = First name

L/n = Last name

M/n = Mother's name

F/n = Father's name (It might get confusing I'm going to change it soon)

*Credits to artist*

A/N  Thank you guys for all the positive comments. I enjoy reading them. I'd like to say that I am actively planning on editing past chapters once the story is over. I want to edit my mistakes and I will probably make some of the chapters longer with more details so it doesn't seem like everything is just flying by. Enjoy!~

P.S. Expect another chapter this month

『••✎••』

                                                                                                                                                  『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Warmth enveloped all my senses. After a few seconds of thinking I realized I had fallen asleep on a soft squishy surface...My hands wandered before finally touching another's skin. My eyes quickly opened only to be greeted with a sleeping Kusuo. His hair messily covered his face. A soft smile grew on my face as I brought my hand up and brushed his hair out of his face. he stirred under my touch before wrapping his arms around my body and hugging me closely. The smile on my face only got wider, I slowly leaned in and kissed his nose then his cheek, and lastly his forehead. His face scrunched before letting out a quiet groan.

"Mmm..Quit" He said in a groggy voice, his eyes still shut as he attempted to go back to sleep.

"Good morning to you too Mr grumpy," I said as I kissed his temples, which only made him let out another groan.

"If you insist on waking me up with kisses, you could at least do it right," He said grumpily as his eyes finally fluttered open and met mine.

"Jeez, alright," I said finally connecting our lips, it was quick but loving. He smiled softly as he brought a hand up and caressed my cheek. His touch was gentle and soft against my skin.

"I love you"

"I love you too," I said before resting my forehead on his. He let out a sigh of contentment before closing his eyes. We lay in silence as mere words could not express our deep feelings for one another.