The best head

Y/n = Your name

F/n = First name

L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

A/N Suggestive themes, Smut, (It's just you receiving head)

P.S. If you're not comfortable with smut I completely understand. You can skip this chapter and it will not affect the main story! Another little thing I'd like to mention is that I will probably not be making another smut on this story because It felt weird writing smut for the whole internet to see. So this is the only smut chapter you guys will get so enjoy it.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

(Short Chapter)

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

One minute we were telling each other how much we loved one another and the next moment we were making out on his sofa. The same sofa his parents sit on. It felt so dirty, but I couldn't deny the fact that it was super sexy. I sat there straddling him while his hands gently gripped my hips.

"You know, you look so pretty on top of me," He said as he panted trying to catch his breath from our previous make-out session.

"Yeah? Well, you look really hot right now" I said with a laugh as I ran my hand down his chest.

"Shut up and kiss me" I didn't dare refuse his demand, before leaning in and giving him a slow sloppy kiss. Which he gratefully returned as his grip on my hips tightened. When I pulled away to catch my breath a string of spit still connected our lips.

"Your.." He stopped as he gave me a soft peck. "You're the only one I would ever do this with. I love you so much" He stopped once more as he gave me another kiss but this one was much longer and much more wet. "And..I want you so bad" He said shakily as his hands had left my hips and were now on my waist. "I never knew how much I could want somebody so desperately until I met you, but if you don't want to then I completely understand," He said as his hands gave my waist comforting rubs and tugs.

"Kusuo..I want you too" I said leaning down to give his jaw a kiss. "I want you just as badly as you want me" Within seconds I was flipped over and my back hit the soft sofa, and Kusuo laid a top of me with a loving gaze.

"Y/n, I'm not sure exactly what to do, This is uh my first time for everything so...tell me if I'm doing something wrong" I only nodded, too nervous to say anything. But I watched eagerly waiting for him to do something but he didn't he just stared at me intensely.

"Kusuo?" My words were cut short when he began to kiss my neck occasionally letting little nips in. "O-Oh wow straight to the point" I gasped as I cupped the back of his neck giving him more invitation to my neck. Little gasps and sighs made their way out of my mouth as he marked up my neck before finally pulling away.

"You like that hm?" He said huskily as he stared at me intensely. I nodded slowly as my hands rubbed up and down his chest. "Do you want me to go down there?" He asked as he looked down at my pants. I felt heat rise to my face at his words. Of course, I wanted him to.

"Y/n..I've been honest with you, why don't you say it?" I felt myself getting impatient, I mean he could clearly read my mind, why do I have to say it? I sucked up my impatience and went along with his little game.

"Yes, Kusuo I do want you too" He gave me a sexy smile before pulling my pants off in one swift motion leaving me with just my underwear on. He looked at the sight before finally taking off the final piece of clothing. I felt immediately embarrassed as the cold air hit my genitals"I'm sorry you don't have to"

"Your beautiful," He said his eyes completely entranced with my genitals. He then looked up at me. "Don't be stupid, I want to do this" He said confidence laced in his tone before he laid down and gave it a lick which made me shiver and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"God that was so sexy," He said before going back in and doing it again. And just like before it felt absolutely amazing. He looked up at me and spoke once more. "I promise to make you feel so good" He then went back in finally getting comfortable as he sucked on my naughty bits. Slurping noises and moaning was the only thing that filled the room. I couldn't contain myself, to the lewd sounds, to his lewd gaze looking up at me as if I was the most beautiful thing on earth. My hands gripped everything around me before finally resting in his pink fluffy hair. I felt bad as I tugged, I didn't want to hurt him but I was too caught up in the pleasure. But he didn't seem to mind.

"G-God Fuck! Kusuo you're so good at this" I whimpered as he continued to give love to my naughty bits. He tried saying something but instead, his voice only vibrated on my genitals which made a big gasp escape my mouth. "SHIT! O-Oh god Kusuo I-I'm gonna cum soon" I said as my legs began to shake and I knew our 'fun time' was coming to an end. Instead of slowing down, he continued to hum and make everything vibrate around me which brought me to my end. Straight into his mouth.

"Your very pretty when your having an orgasm," He said as he licked his lips from the previous head he had just given me.

"I...I thought you said you didn't know what you were doing!"

...

...

...

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

1022 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』