Chapter 18

Michael's POV:

Her every word shocked me, every sentence made me start feel guilty. I never knew that Nathan and Mum did not have kids because of me.

Lilly was right...

Why do I love Ryan so much?
He is no one to me but, still I do love him and can do anything for him.

Same is for Nathan, he has always tried to be nice with me. It was me who never put any effort. Mum also tried many times but, I used to shut her too. I'm feeling miserable from inside, it's all my fault. I must sort this out. I can't stay with this guilt....

The whole night passed.... I spent thinking on how to start a conversation with Nathan. Will he forgive me? I was so nervous and scared.

We are sitting around for breakfast when I wanted to talk but, then I thought.... Speaking alone with him would be better.

"I want to talk with you....alone!".
I said looking at him sitting in front of me.

Mum and he were shocked plus confused.

I got up and went to the backyard. After few minutes he came and stood beside me.

"Any trouble?" He asked softly.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything I did in the past years. I'm sorry for 'not understanding you'. I'm sorry for always blaming you for my life. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry......

I'm sorry Dad!"......Finally I said it.

He has tears in his eyes he immediately hugged me and I did the same.

Soon Mum came running towards us and she too joined our hug. After many years I'm feeling complete. I am blessed to have parents like them.

I wanted to go and tell Lilly that everything is OK between me and my Dad. 'It's nice to say Dad after a long time'.

I immediately went to her house. As I knocked she opened the door. Giving me a blank expression she turned and went back inside.

I know she's angry on me... I slowly went behind her and we stood in the middle of the living room.

She flooded her hands against her chest and looked at me.

I sighed and broke the silence.

"I'm sorry!".... I said looking at her.

"I'm not the one your supposed to say this too". She shot back.

"I already told the person I have too and he forgave me. I'm telling you now because, I was even rude to you". I said the truth.

Her eyes instantly lit up.....
"Seriously?" She asked me.

"Yes!..." I smiled and said.

She came forward and hugged me tightly. I too did the same.

Shit...why do I feel so wired when she is close to me?. I thought to myself.

"I'm so happy!!!!!" She said breaking our hug.

"Thank you for making me realize my mistakes". I said with a small smile.

"Your most welcome!" She said smiling.

"So, I think it's something to celebrate about!". She said

"Yeah it is...'so will you go out on a date with me?" I blurted out something unexpected by myself .

"What?" She asked with wide eyes.

Ah...a.a..a...

"Seriously Michele your asking me out that to just like this"...

"Is this the way you ask out a girl?" She said smiling.

"What?" Now I asked with wide eyes.

She came more close and held both my hands and said.

"I'll be ready at 6pm come and pick me up on time".

She kissed my cheek and went inside. I stood in shock.

"Buddy!!" I heard a voice.

I turned and saw Ryan. I smiled and lifted him up and we started to play. I can't control my happiness right now. I can't believe she agreed to come 'on a date with me'.