PREFERENCE: THEM SHOWING YOU MAGIC FOR THE FIRST TIME

Characters: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Neville Longbottom and Draco Malfoy.

You being his only friend growing up, Harry didn't want to hold his secret any longer as he had to. So just after the Second Wizarding War and him ensuring you stayed safe, he finally showed his special talent to you. And as you watched his patronus deer run around your house and him breaking your plates (and you looking at him like he had gone crazy) and mending them back together, he watched your expressions turn from slightly fearful to shocked - and for a moment there, he was afraid he had done the wrong decision. But instead, you turned to him with an excited smile and jumped a couple of times in place told him enough and he grinned at you sheepishly.

Being a muggle-loving dad's son made him bump into muggles fairly often. He just didn't ever expect to befriend one. After you grew close, Hermione told him to tell about his wizardry to you - but he was, of course, scared. What if you didn't want to be his friend after he told you? What if you told about it to everyone? What if... he had to obliviate you, make you forget him because you'd gotten so scared of his magical abilities? But as he showed you some spells and told you his whole family knew their way around magic, your shocked expression soon turned into an excited one - and you asked him to show more spells. Which he gladly did.

Her best friend from kindergarten deserved to know why she didn't come to school - why it seemed odd that she claimed to be in a boarding school far away but she didn't tell you where. So when she finally was 17 and the Second Wizarding War was about to begin, she revealed it to you - she was a witch. She did Wingardium Leviosa with your desk, she cast your bedsheets with a moving owl picture and made her patronus otter run around your room. As you looked all her spells with a shocked face, Hermione was afraid if she had made a right choice, but after you turned to her smiling excitedly and said "I don't know what to say - this is amazing!" she was more than happy for her decision to reveal herself to you.

You would see them doing magic together, your mischievous boyfriend and his twin. It was more of an accident really, them cleaning your living room while they thought you were sleeping, and they noticed it just after you gasped - causing your decorative vase to shatter again as they jumped in surprise. They tried to explain - fearing you'd think them as freaks, and the other twin being scared you'd dump his twin for being a wizard, but instead you stepped closer and looked around the room, mouth agape and when your gaze finally landed on the twins again, you exclaimed, "this is so cool!"

Knowing his way around herbology, he always was tending your flowers which were about to die away. Specifically if it was your favourite flower - he resurrected it all over again and at the same time, he prepared himself to tell you the truth. He spoke to himself for days, trying to gather up courage to tell it to you. "Y/N, I have something to tell you, I'm a wizard..." and right after that, he made a flower beside you grow. You watched the flower in shock, mouth agape and wide eyes, before you turned to Neville with a big smile. "So that's why my plants have been alive for so long!"

After growing up, Draco had become a lot more trusting with Muggles - he no longer hated them and he even learned to love one. But before you made your relationship official, he wanted to reveal himself to you - he didn't want to keep any secrets and even though he was afraid you would get scared of him, he knew he had to do it sooner or later. So he made a few simple spells - like making dishes wash themselves or your fork feeding you on its own. He saw your shocked expression and stopped that instant, fearing you'd run away, but instead your lips formed the biggest smile and a "you're a wizard?!" erupted from there - and that was enough to tell Draco that you accepted him as he was.