PREFERENCE: HOW THEY WOULD PROPOSE TO YOU

Characters: Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, Fred & George Weasley, Oliver Wood and Dean Thomas

He would take you to various fancy places, like an expensive restaurant, theater and buy you the most glorious jewerly/flowers/whatever you want. He's big on money and he's willing to spend a lot of extra to make that day perfect. After that you'll go on a walk to a park, where he finally pulls out a beautiful ring and asks you to marry him.

One word; nature. He takes you to the most beautiful forest you had ever seen, where you could sit beside a tree and watch how different forest animals went by. He would tell you things how much he loves you and you'd talk about memories you've gotten during the years with each other, and before you leave the forest he kneels in front of you, presents you with a ring and asks you to marry him.

He proposes you just before Christmas. You had informed him that you don't need anything else for Christmas than him, and he got an idea to propose to you after a walk in the Magical Christmas village and watching the Christmas parade, and pulling the ring out as your eyes sparkle in excitement. You didn't even notice him kneeling beside you at first and when you did, you almost fell on your butt because you were so shocked.

He proposes you in the place you first met - the Diagon Alley. It's not the most romantic place, but it was special for you two. He started with telling you that he had never believed that someone could stand his and his twin's pranks for so long and actually ending up to date him. Then he pulls out a ring and kneels in front of you, saying that he would like to establish his position as your prankster. And honestly, you think it's a prank at first. Him kneeling in front of you and holding out a ring just seemed like if you put it on, it scares you with fanfares or something like that. But he was serious and as much as you didn't dare to believe it's true, he really was proposing you.

George Weasley

He's kinda awkward with proposing you, because Molly had accidentally heard when George had told about his plans to his twin - and that lead her setting you two up. You traveled to a beach with the whole Weasley family and when the sunset had its most perfect moment, she told everyone that she's buying ice cream and shooed everyone else but you two towards the ice cream van. Fully aware what Molly was thinking and since it actually was incredibly beautiful moment, he just smiled at you and knelt down to hold a ring in front of you.

He can get quite creative with that. You're both big fans of Quidditch (surprise, Oliver got you into it) so it was only natural that he made his proposal Quidditch-themed. So you were watching a match in your hometown where Oliver's friends were playing, when suddenly some players started to write something with their wands to the sky. And as they flew away, it read "Y/N, will you marry me?" And after that he pulls out your ring as he smiles at you.

His proposal would be sweet and simple. He's taking you to wherever you have always wanted to go (whether it's in your country or anywhere else) and after spending a couple of nights in a sweet little motel, he's taking you to a walk where he tells you how much he loves you and how he will always love you. How you bring light to his days and though it's a bit cliché, you find it incredibly sweet and he's making you blush with his words. He tells you to close your eyes, pulls out his ring, tells you to open your eyes and asks you to marry him.