[PANSY PARKINSON DRABBLE]

Prompt: "I'm not yelling, I'm discussing with you with a loud voice!"

Word count: 312

You and a few other Slytherins had been banned from Hogsmeade for accidentally pulling a prank on Snape. You swore that the slimeball wasn't supposed to blow up on Snape, but he was too furious to listen to you and you, your best friend Pansy and some boy you didn't even know were banned from Hogsmeade for two months.

You didn't like to listen to the rules though, so you snuck to Hogsmeade through a secret pathway you had accidentally found in your first year. You didn't take anyone with you because the risk would be higher, but this time Pansy caught you sneaking out, and you had argued about her coming along for fifteen minutes, and you were increasingly growing nervous about someone hearing or seeing you.

"I can bring you some candy, but I really can't afford extra people coming along. It's hard enough by myself!" you told her and nervously glanced over the stairway, you were sure you heard someone there.

"No, I wanna come too!" she whined like a five-year old because she knew you'd give up more easily that way and you quickly raised your finger to your lips.

"Don't yell," you hushed but she just scoffed.

"I'm not yelling, I'm discussing with you with a loud voice!" she retorted and you snorted.

"Yeah, and I'm just kindly telling you to mind your own business."

"L/N, don't test me. You know Draco's my boyfriend and Draco is Snape's favorite student." she smirked and you rolled your eyes before making way for her so you could both fit into the secret pathway and slowly starting to walk along the steep stairs.

"Really, threatening? Pansy, I love you like a sister but sometimes you're pain in my ass..." you muttered as you said "lumos" to make some light for you and you knew Pansy was smirking at you.