[FRED WEASLEY IMAGINE]

Imagine planning your and Fred's wedding with the Weasley family.

The wedding was due in three months, and it had been a tornado for a month already. Molly was fussing around with all kinds of decoration ideas, babbling about guests you must invite and showing you some program ideas, while Arthur was trying to calm her down and tell her that everything will go just fine and that she's stressing too much, but Molly just wouldn't listen.

Fred's twin was amused about the scene happening and planned on using some Weasley Wheezes at your wedding. Your future husband was into it too, making you say that you don't want people running around and screaming about finding a giant toad from their shoulders. They assured you they had something else in mind, and you sighed, letting them do their thing but just after telling them that you want to hear what that prank is before they do it.

Ron was tired of all that fussing and was beside his father telling Molly that she's fussing too much and that Bill's wedding went just fine, so yours and Fred's wedding will go fine too. But of course, that just got Molly going on and on about how Fred and his twin were pranksters, unlike Bill, so everything must be made prank-secure.

Though, the truth was that the twins weren't planning on pulling pranks on your guests (because they knew that some of their guests would be fleeing the wedding because of them), but they were planning on a great firework show. They didn't talk about it to anyone but each other - it was meant to be a surprise for you, their family and the rest of the guests.

Fred intended to make your wedding day your best day in your life - he was adoring you with all his heart and he wanted to make everything perfect for once in his life.