[CEDRIC DIGGORY IMAGINE]

IMAGINE COPING WITH CEDRIC'S, YOUR BOYFRIEND'S, DEATH BY WEARING HIS JUMPER.

You remember his smile as you met him for the first time after pairing up in Charms class, you remember the first time he said you're his friend. You remember your first kiss, you remember him saying he has liked you ever since you two first talked, and that had slowly developed into him loving you. You remember kissing him right before he ran to the maze, seeing him grin at you for the last time.

Harry was the last who had seen him alive, claiming it was Voldemort who murdered your boyfriend. You didn't know what to think, Voldemort was dead, he was dead because of Harry, and now Harry tried to say that he's alive after all? But that was the only explanation you got, and when Harry said that Cedric's ghost had asked Harry to tell you he loves you, your shattered heart broke a bit more, but later knowing it made your heart patching itself a bit. Knowing one of Cedric's last words were directed for you, for making you know he loved you even in death, made you push on with your own life. Even when Cedric was gone, even when he wasn't there to hold you anymore... you knew Cedric would want you to carry on. He was gone, but he was still there, somewhere, watching over you.

His jumper still smelled like him, he wore that just a day before the third task of the Triwizard Tournament - that task he didn't come back from. You hugged yourself, imagining Cedric was holding you once again, like nothing had happened.

And sometimes it felt like an extra pair of arms were hugging you. Sometimes you could feel his presence, sitting beside your bed as you were falling to sleep, pulling your blanket over you, seeing his shadow or reflection from the mirror which vanished if you tried to take a closer look. Maybe it was just your imagination or just hopeful thinking he's with you, but feeling his presence when you missed him soothed you, and made you grateful that you had had Cedric, even when you didn't get to be with him for the rest of your life. Having him as a friend and a boyfriend made you the person you were today, and for that you would always be grateful to him.