[SIRIUS BLACK IMAGINE]

IMAGINE DATING SIRIUS WHEN HE GETS SENT TO AZKABAN AND REUNITING WITH HIM AFTER HE ESCAPES.

"Sirius..." you gasped upon seeing him for the first time after he was sent to Azkaban. You remembered that day like it was yesterday, he was accused of giving out information of James and Lily and murdering Peter right after that - he was accused of murdering two of his best friends. You didn't believe that for one second, but Sirius had been the Secret Keeper. He was the only one who could tell about the hiding place to anyone. So eventually, you had to accept it, Sirius had embraced his family's reputation.

Two years ago, you got to know that Peter Pettigrew was alive after all - Harry, Ron and Hermione had told it to you. That Sirius had tried to kill him because they had trusted him as the Secret Keeper after Sirius had passed it on after suspecting that Remus was the spy. And the truth just clicked - Sirius wasn't like the Black family reputation was after all. And that brought you joy, even though he had to be on the run, it brought you great joy.

You had seen so many news articles of him. He had become older and skinnier, his cheeks had been hollow in every picture you saw of him. He had looked like a maniac in those pictures, someone you didn't recognize. But the man who stood in front of you now, looked healthy again. His cheeks weren't hollow anymore and he smiled warmly when he saw you, and you saw a part of old Sirius in him.

So you swallowed as you let yourself hug him and muttered, "I missed you so much."

Sirius just smiled wider and kissed the side of your head. "I missed you too."