Chapter 7: The Trip

"Who the hell do he think his taking my damn car." Anne-Lee groaned while getting out the bed. She didn't want to go to work at all. "Why can't I be one of those computer nerds who don't have to step out their house to do their job." Anne-Lee could barely open her eyes. The sun was bright in her eyes. She wiped away to crumbs in her eyes and stretched. When she open her bedroom door she stared. She turned around and went bedroom then open the door again. She drop her head in sleepy irritation.

"You know you doing creep shit and it hasn't even hit 7:00 am.It is 5:45! 5:45! You could wait 2 more hours to do some shit like this." Anne-Lee fussed.

"Time is money Anne-Lee," Nathan told her while sipping his coffee and swinging the house keys he had made for her apartment."Get dress."

"It's only 5:50 I have an hour and 10 mins left of sleep I just got up to use the restroom."

"Then go to the restroom and clean up we have a plane to catch."

"This is the shit I'm talking about!"

"You have to deal with unexpected things Anne-Lee."

"Naw, what's going to be unexpected is my foot up your ass." Anne-Lee slammed the bathroom door.

Nathan laid a box on the table and set it where Anne-Lee could see it. It was an unique piece of jewelry with her initials. A piece of jewelry that was a sign of Nathan Young. Showing property of her letting everyone know that she was his but she didn't know that.

He smoothly leaned back on the couch. He turned his head to the big window. That she had in her apartment.

She walked out with her hair in a bun and brushed teeth. She stormed in her room and started packing clothes. Irritated and was ready to get this over with so she could go back to sleep.

"You know Anne-Lee-"

"Shut it. I'm not ready for your voice."

"Ohh..don't we have spunk this morning."

"You come in my house while I'm sleeping. Don't you think that's creepy?"

"No."

"Should have known you're ass would have said that." Anne-Lee scolded him. She pushed him out the room. "Wait in the living room can you at least do that?"

Nathan held his hands up in defeat and went into the living room.

"Where are we going anyway?" Anne-Lee said throwing packed bags out the room. She had descent clothes on and put on some diamond studs and some yoga pants and a t-shirt.

"L.A, we have a meeting with a very important company that can benefit mine."

"Oh really? This won't be so bad after all." Nathan watched as she whipped out her phone and dialed a number. "Swazi baby! Guess who's coming to visit? Yea, I can't wait to see you too!" Anne-Lee stared to walk around she just didn't want to stand there awkwardly she started looking at things then her eyes landed on her table. A necklace unbelievably beautiful. "Hey Swazi I will text you on the way there. I have to go. Kisses bye." She picked up the necklace admiring it. It was her initials she turned to Nathan she came into contact with his eyes but quickly looked down to the floor.

"Do you like it doll? It's my way of apologizing for giving you a hard time," That was true it was actually coming from Nathan's mouth. That had been his first time apologizing to anyone other than family. He stood up and faced her. He turned her around and put the necklace on her. "I hope you like it."

The brush of his fingers it sent shocks down her spine. He felt how soft her skin was he want to snuggle it. If she only knew how hard it was for him not to take her right in the living room. Anne-Lee felt heated for some reason after he put it on she picked up her bags.