Epilogue

After a year and a few months Anne-Lee and Nathan were inseparable. Nathan had finally got her and he couldn't have been more happier. He didn't have to worry about anything when he was with her and that was all he needed. Yet, still when they went on trips they had to get separate rooms because it was for her safety. It was his decision to do that he didn't know if he could control himself around her.

One night while they was out of town they decided to go out and celebrate at a quiet restaurant. He had picked out the perfect lighting and the perfect setting. They ate outside in the balcony of the restaurant.

Anne-Lee couldn't help but wonder why Nathan was so nervous around her. Nathan the intimidating businessman was nervous. She could laugh at the thought. Nathan looked down at her and his cold feet went away. She was the one and he knew it. After a while everyone that was eating on the balcony left and all that was left was Anne-Lee and Nathan.

"Baby, I'm so glad that you are apart of my life." Nathan said to her and held her hand. "You are the most beautiful thing that has happen in my life so far."

"So far?" Anne-Lee smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"The next thing that's going to happen is when you birth our beautiful children." Nathan said flirtatiously. She laughed and saw his facial expression. She saw how his full lips curved at her and smiled. He had never felt so much at peace right now. Anne-Lee stared at him.

"Is that right?"

"Our baby girl would look just as beautiful as her mother but be just as crazy as me." Nathan said. "She would be adorable."

"What about our son?" Anne-Lee said. "He would look just like you."

"But he would have your brilliant mind." Nathan retorted.

"I'm not that brilliant."

"You are amazing in every way possible." Nathan said. "That's why I have to have you."

"Oh hush." Anne-Lee blushed and fanned herself. Then all of a sudden Nathan was on one knee in front of her. "What are you doing?!"

"I want you in my life tomorrow, today, and forever." Nathan told her then pulled the ring from his back pocket. "You have made me the most happiest man in the world. I can't live without you. It's that simple. I'm in love with you and that will never change." Anne-Lee caressed his face and kissed him on his forehead. "So, what I am asking is Anne-Lee Trish Daniels. Will you marry me and let me love you forever." His heart stopped.

"Of course. I'll marry you." Anne-Lee told him. He was in shock and full of happiness. "Nathan sweetie? Are you ok?"

"I am so happy right now that I can't move." Nathan said. Then he came back to reality and put the ring on her finger. He kissed her like a starving man for about 30 seconds. Then he hugged her.

Later that night they went back to the hotel. Anne-Lee was exhausted so she went up to her room. Nathan went to the hotel bar to celebrate by himself. He knew Anne-Lee wasn't a drinker. It was his treat towards himself and he didn't feel bad that he was celebrating by himself. He took so many shots because he was that excited and he didn't have any control of his actions. He had lost a train of his thoughts. He didn't even know why he was drinking in the first place. He was drinking for the fun of it now. One Moment he was drinking and then he blacked out.

The next morning he woke up to the sound of sniffles. He was naked and he turned over to see a woman in his bed that wasn't Anne-Lee it was a red headed woman. Then in the corner of the room he saw Anne-Lee in tears. Just what had he done last night? He had the most terrible hangover. The woman woke up as well and looked at Anne-Lee. And figured out what was about to happen.