Chapter 17 Dinner with the Youngs

Nathan pulled up to his parents home seeing his Harrison's car out in the driveway. He wanted to punch his brother in his face for touching what's his. She had finally gave him a chance and here he was ready to take her away from him. At least he had got to see her again. He couldn't even stop thinking about her and how she looked up at him when they would talk. He loved it when she would look down on him when she was in his lap.

"You are truly special my little beauty,"Nathan said. "No one can have you if I can't have you." Nathan walked in the house and was greeted at the door by his parents.

"Nate, how are ya son?"His father shook his hand and pulled him in for a manly hug.

"I'm fine. Hello mother."

"Hello, my baby." His mother squeezed his cheeks. "Nathan is here we can eat now!"

"What took you so long?" He heard Nancey come down the stairs.

"Yea, what took you so long?" Harrison said. All Nathan could do was stare at him. Nancey noticed this.

"Oh darn, what did you do now Harri?"Nancey said.

"He met Anne-Lee today." Nathan said.

"Ok, I can see where this is going." Nancey said and walked in between them.

"Harrison, Anne-Lee is mine. I will not let a person like you toy with her." Nathan said.

"I absolutely love messing with you. She is very beautiful," Harrison said taking a step forward. "We shared Natalia at one point of time so why not share this one too."

"Because you'll tired of sharing and eventually you'll want her to yourself. Anne-Lee is too sweet of a person to do that too."

"I bet she is sweet," then Harrison licked his bottom lip. "In every single way possible." Harrison smiled in the most evilest of ways. 

"Stop thinking about her like that! She is mine to think about!" Nathan took a step towards Harrison.

"Now guys, our parents are waiting for us at the dinner table this is not the time to talk about this. Maybe another time but not today."

"How do you know Anne-Lee?"Harrison asked

"Long story."Nancey said. "It doesn't matter right now." Nancey said and walked away from the two. Nathan scuffed and walked ahead of Harrison. It was going to be an awkward Dinner.

All through dinner Harrison and Nathan were challenging each other. Nathan knew what Harrison was thinking about. And Harrison knew what Nathan was thinking about.

"So, what has everyone been up too?" Their father asked.  He had Notice how Nathan and Harrison was staring at each other. Looked like pure hatred. "Last time I've seen that hatred was 2 years ago. What's the problem?"

"Soon as I get everything together, the little shit wants to come back and fuck it up." Nathan said put a spoon of potatoes in his mouth. Harrison ate a piece of pie and then looked at Nathan.

"Sweet like pie." Harrison said.

"Alright you want to take it outside?!" Nathan said slamming his spoon down.

"Chill out! Not in front of mom and dad."

"Don't worry about it hun just probably boy drama about who has more testosterone in their bodies."

"Probably so hun."

"It's not my fault that everyone woman you choose is money hungry!" Harrison yelled at him as he stood up.

"Well, Anne-Lee isn't! So, I dare you to try and take her away from me!" Nathan said as he stood up also.

"Oh, it's about that pretty assistant of yours at the office." Their mother said. Nathan paused he had never really heard his mother ever compliment the girls he brought home. He hadn't even brought Anne-Lee home yet she was complimenting her. "I like her she is so organize and I can tell she has a spunk. She just has to become my daughter-in-law somehow."

Those exact words started the challenge between Harrison and Nathan.

Later, everyone had separated themselves except Nathan, Nancey, and Harrison. They sat in the old game room which was now just a sitting room. Nathan had calmed down. He lost his head. He needed to control his anger if he wanted to be with her.

"How is Natalia? I thought she was with you." Nathan said looking at the big window that was in the room.

"She has left me. She couldn't bare being with me and knowing she broke your very heart."

"Oh, do you know how it feels now?"

"Nope, when she left that's when I realized I didn't love her."

Nathan scuffed and crossed his legs. "You wouldn't know love if it hit you in the face and then ran over you with a tank."

"You wouldn't know love even if was written on a box."

"Can you guys not argue for like 30 mins. Lets just sit in silence at least."

"You never did tell me how you know Anne-Lee." Harrison turned to Nancey.

"Well, right after she gotten out of her job interview with Nathan she came home to find me there with my boyfriend. Her ex."

"You slept with her Boyfriend?!"

"EX-boyfriend."

"Is there really a difference. Still means that you were the other woman."

"Robin is a sweetheart." Nancey argued.

"No, he is a punk bitch who doesn't know how to stay away from what isn't his anymore."

"Wait, he is still in love with Anne-Lee?!"

"What you that you were my only competition?" asked Nathan. Harrison clenched his jaw it wasn't something he would expect to happen. "Don't worry I don't really see him as a threat."

"I do."

"Well, you shouldn't. I trust you will probably crush him."

"Can you please stop talking about my boyfriend?" Nancey interrupted.

"No, because he is an asshole."

"Whatever."Nancey said.

"May the best man win between you and Robin."

------------------------------------------------------

Anne-Lee was pacing the floor. How would she possibly try to make this work. Who would have thought Nathan Young. Mr. Bachelor. The Million Dollar man would fight something so hard just for her? She scoffed at the thought.

She gave him a chance at her heart. He had already gotten a piece of it now he had to earn the rest. Her brain was still fighting her but her heart had full control how.

Then she got a text from him.

'Why do I have a feeling like you are going to push me away again?'

He didn't mean to send it but he was in a argument with Harrison. His phone was in his back pocket but it was unlocked.

Nathan did have that feeling though. For the rest of the night he argued with his brother and would think about Anne-Lee every now and then. Just to imagine Harrison with her made him upset. He trusted her fully. It's just that he didn't trust Harrison. Now that she had accepted him he would turn into the crazy man he was meant to be. So crazy that it would change her life completely.