Chapter 4: Visions

"Stop being so stubborn and pick something." Nathan started to get irritated at Anna-Lee.

"I'll stop being stubborn when you stop being an ass."Anna-Lee told him. She was looking for the lowest thing in the store that he had took her too. The prices ran high. She smiled when she saw a 35 dollar plan black shirt that came to her knees.

"You better not pick up that damn skirt," Nathan told her he wanted to she her in a color more exciting. "It's dull."

"How the fuck are you going to tell me to pick something then tell me not to pick it up? Makes no kind of sense."Anne-Lee flashed her eyes at him.

"You pick something exciting or in picking it out for you!" Nathan told her calmly. That had to talk calm or it would cause scene.

"Well,"Anne-Lee searched through the clothes. "How about this?" she held up a plan white button up shirt. Nathan shook his head and rubbed his chin

"Sit,"Nathan pointed at the seat in the women dressing room. He gently pushed her in. "You don't know how to dress up properly. I'm going to get you some clothes and I decide which one to get. I already have your sizes."

"What else do you know? The time I was born?" Anne-Lee said in a smart tone.

"3:56am."Nathan said quickly and left.

"Bet you won't- wait what?!" Anne-Lee couldn't believe he knew that time. She sat still she didn't know what to do. She couldn't get away or that would ruin her chances of ever finding a job. She couldn't quit she couldn't do anything.

"Try these dresses,"Nathan came back and handed her one blue dress, one Maroon dress, and a light green dress that matched his eyes. He picked that one to see how it would look on her. "I'll be back with shoes."

"Yea, Yea, Mr.Young."Anne-Lee shoed him off.

"Call me Nathan we are out the office." Nathan told her she just stared blankly. He left and she let out a breathe and looked at the green dress and decided to try that one first.

~Five Minutes Later-

"Anne-Lee come on out," Nathan banged three times on the door. "We still have other stores to go to."

"Alright don't get your boxer or briefs in a bunch."Anne-Lee took a breathe and unlock the dressing room door.

"Stop being funny and get-"Nathan froze all she saw what little sparkles around her she had stepped out in the green dress.That stopped at her knees. She had looked...beautiful to him.

"So what do you think boss man?" Anne-Lee turned. She stood in the mirror and looked at her own self. Nathan could stop looking at her. His eyes roamed her body like she was his prey. Anne-Lee felt a shiver.

"You look more exciting I tell you that," Nathan loved the color green on her officially. He had to snap his self out of it. "I'm sure the other ones fit."

"Thank god can I go home now!?" Anne-Lee said while going out the dressing room.

"Go change clothes," Nathan told her. "Hurry." He was starting to get aroused which was not good well not right now at least. Anne-Lee was trying to get home she was already missing her cartoons for the morning she at least wanted to go home and sleep.

"Finally."Anne-Lee changed in her clothes and found Nathan already with bags in her hands. She ran to the double doors but she froze when she saw Robin.

"Yo bossman," Nathan turned around from the counter and stared at Anne-Lee slightly annoyed. He stared at her blankly and she just didn't really care anymore she would have to figure this out on her own. How could she hide from Robin? "Never mind grouchy ass..." She mumbled. Anne-Lee turned from him and turned back around.