Chapter 19: Waking Up Nate

Anne-Lee sat in her room for a bit. She didn't know what to say or do. The void that she thought grew on this day shrunk. She had never seen him so angry and she had hurt him. She put on some pants and a T-Shirt. She needed to get out of her apartment. She needed some air and clear her mind. His eyes haunted her eyes it was like the same eyes she saw in her dream. Those eyes that stared at her while she slept. There were cold and they seemed to glow. She had to leave while she still could she needed to talk to her mom again. Where she knew Nathan didn't have a key. She packed a small bag again and grabbed her keys off the dresser. When she walked out the room she saw Nathan sitting on her couch with his dress shirt off and his undershirt on. She didn't really notice how big Nathan was until now. He looked up at her slowly and she felt the chills from head to toe.

He watched her as she slowly crossed the living room and almost to the door. He had got up and locked the door. Anne-Lee felt the lump go down her throat as he walked toward her. He still had those same eyes he had earlier. She didn't know if she needed to run or not. Her feet were stuck to the ground. Nathan hugged her and slowly grabbed the bag from her hand. Then he threw it in her room and she jumped. He tightens his grip on her.

"Shhh." Nathan said calmly. "Where do you think you are going?"

"I was going to leave town," Anne-Lee said. "I thought you would needed some space."

"You think you leaving me," Nathan chuckled. It sounded weird to her, it sounded off the laugh of a mad man. "Will make our situation any better? You are truly out of your mind."

"You seem to be out of yours right now." Anne-Lee said jokingly. Nathan just stared at her. Anne-Lee felt those eyes again and felt the need not to joke anymore. Her wits and funny remarks wouldn't work in this situation. Nathan grabbed Anne-Lee's wrist and kissed it. He knew that he tended to grab it too much. It left them feeling tingly on Anne-Lee's skin.

"Your skin feels good on my lips." Nathan told her and then he walked her over to the couch. He laid back and put one leg up on the couch. Then patted for Anne-Lee to sit next to him. She willingly sat on the couch in-between his legs and he wrapped his arms gently around her neck and pulled her back against him. He then nuzzled his head between her neck. "You can't run from me. I'll find you."

"I don't think you have to do that, I'll always will come back." Anne-Lee said. Then she felt Nathan's breath on the back of her neck. Then she felt the swirl of his tongue and him suck the back of her neck.

"I'm tired of you denying me. I belong to you. You belong to me. Simple as that. I've told you so many times and I'm tired of saying it. And if I have to say it one more time I might have to lose my shit." Nathan said running his fingers through Anne-Lee's hair. Anne-Lee wanted to run so bad and Nathan felt that. He felt how tense she was and he knew that he was scaring her. If its one thing he needed to do was put some in Anne-Lee. He loved her he really did but the fear of him losing her or her leaving him drove him mad. "Easy darling, I know you are tense. Are you ok?"

Anne-Lee couldn't hold anymore emotion she started crying.

"I don't understand. I can't be loved. You are way out of my league for me and I'm hideous."

"Sound likes you have a cause of love sickness." Nathan said. "You think that no one couldn't possibly love you. You think no one could stand the very sight of you and you think you aren't even worth fighting for. So, you try to push everyone away. You are a defensive to your self. Well, I'm here to tell you this. Love is stronger and so am I. That wall that you built so well I'm going to tear it and burn it to the ground and bury its ashes. I'm not leaving you and you aren't leaving me and if you do leave me. I believe that fate will lead us back to each other."