Chapter 11: Anne-Lee's Party

Anne-Lee had changed into her Pjs and was sitting on the couch watching The Office. Boy did she wish her job was some what like the office. Then there was a knock at her door. She smiled it was Gary and his boyfriend Wyatt. Then there was a person standing behind him. It was a man with red hair and emerald eyes.

"Hey girly! We brought wine and I know you already have the snacks! This is Corcoran Flann he is a friend of ours." Gary pointed back.

"Hello," Corcoran waved. "It's nice to meet you."

"I'm glad you guys came. I'm just watching The Office."

"I miss that show so much!"Wyatt said and came in her apartment. Gary followed in while he laughed at Wyatt. Corcoran was nervous to step in.

"So, they go of tired of having third wheels and brought you along to meet me?" Anne-Lee said and gave him a genuine smile.

"Yea I guess." He said and rubbed the back of his head. "I want a relationship like them. So honest and opened. I just have to find the right guy to do that."

"Awe, it's always the cute ones."

"What?"

"Nothing. Come on in side and get out this cold whether." Anne-Lee said and welcomed him inside.

Anne-Lee sat back on the couch and got back under the covers.

"You already have our room ready for us! Where can Corcoran sleep?"

"Well, he can sleep in the room with me. I don't mind sharing a bed." Anne-Lee said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh thank you." Concoran said and blushed.
"See, Corcoran here just broke up with his boyfriend and I figured we bring him a long. 2 broken hearts can make a powerful friendship ya know?" Gary said and snuggled against Wyatt.

"She doesn't need to know everything. I could have told her on my own Gary."

"We all know that you are a shy person. You needed an introduction." Wyatt said.

"So, has that Robin boy try to call you any?" Gary said and sat on one of the couches.

"Yea, He has. I'm getting a restraining order against him."

"You should because this is getting ridiculous." Gary said.

"He broke up with his boyfriend because he cheated."

"Can you please stop telling my business?" Corcoran said.

"I think i'm going to call you Co Co."

"But i'm not black."

"You name is Corcoran so just take the first 2 letters of your name and you get Co Co."

"Never thought of it light that."

"Really?" Anne-Lee asked.

Nathan looked out the window across the street from Anne-Lee's apartment. He saw three men. He didn't like that. He recognized Gary but he didn't know the other two. They made her laugh. He wished he could do that. Anything to see her smile. Then he saw Anne-Lee lay her head one of the men shoulders. He felt his blood boil.

"Sir, what do you want us to do?" One of the men that worked for him said.
"Wait till they are sleeping and that's when will move in." Nathan said. "Oh, my beautiful bird.  No one can have you if I can't have you."

"Sir, what is so special about Mrs.Daniels that had you look for her last time?"

"She is the only one that makes me look at things so different. Like the world lightens up when she is around." Then he stopped talking when he saw all three of the men hug he in comfort. "She is so precious to me that I don't want any other man touching such a beautiful woman."

"Eh, I wouldn't say she is that beautiful."

"You're right she isn't beautiful she is a goddess."

The man looked at Nathan in confusion he wasn't going to say that. 

"Look sir they are going to bed now should we move in?"

"Proceed."

_____________________________________

"Here CoCo, Here is a couple of pillows and some blankets you can sleep on the floor." Anne-Lee threw the pillows and blankets at him and he caught them.

"Thank you."

"No Problem, If you need anything just tell me. I don't mind if you wake me up." Anne-Lee said and rolled over into her bed.

"Goodnight Co."

"Goodnight Anne-Lee." Corcoran said and fell asleep.

Anne-Lee drifted off in her sleep. For some odd reason she was having an 8-bit dream. Like she was in Undertale. She was hearing one of the boss's theme songs. It sounded like Asgore's theme song. Why is the hell was she having this dream. It didn't look like she was fighting Asgore though like she was fighting someone else. Then the 8-bit turned into Anime. The person got clear to her now it was Nathan. He was looking down on her with glowing green eyes and a creepy smile. Then he got distracted someone else was with him.
(Quick A/N: Undertale is an 8-bit game. My friend convinced me to play it. It was amazing and the storyline was really good. It pulled some heart strings.)

"Sure, it looks like none of these men are straight. The one on the floor looks like he has a boyfriend." The person had held up a cellphone and on the screen it look to be Corcoran and another man kissing. "Look like she is safe with these men."

"Thank you. You guys can go home now. I close up things here."

"Oh little birdie, you almost had me worried. I knew you would never do this to me." She saw him say.

What was he talking about? It was a good thing that this was a dream. If Nathan was really standing over her then she would probably freakout. It was all just a dream. A weird and animated one but it wasn't real.

Nathan looked down at Anne-Lee and admired her soft features. He had almost gotten a man hurt it's a good thing that his phone saved him. She looked so peaceful to him. Like an angel sleeping before him. He wanted to touch her face and when he was about to she started to stir around.

Why did it seem like he was about to touch her? She thought in the dream. Then she woke up. She thought that he was in the room but he wasn't. Corcoran was still on the floor fast asleep. She wiped her head she was sweating. It wasn't real she thought. It just wasn't. It was just a weird animated dream. Maybe she should slow down on watching it.

She didn't know that Nathan was behind the door and that he was looking at her from the other side. He wanted to the close to her. Then he watched her as she went back to sleep. After that he left.

"Oh Anne-Lee, If only you knew how much I feel for you." Nathan said to himself. "You are going to be mine no matter what and that's a promise."