Chapter 20: Queen A

"Nobody call 911!" Nathan yelled. Instead he used his phone and called his personal surgery team. "Meet me at my house. This is an emergency!" Nathan had the girl held down by her neck. His security team came at the speed off lighting.

"What are you doing?!" The girl yelled.

"I don't think you want to talk to me right now!" Nathan tried to be reasonable in head while talking to Nate.

'Skin her. Skin her to the muscle.'

"Gary!" Nathan yelled from his office.  "You guys take her to the truck." The men moved the bookcase that he had in his office and down the stairs that went directly to his emergency trucks.  Then he ran over to Anne-Lee. She was in shock she couldn't speak. She was in pain and then she started to yell.

Gary ran in the office and rush to Anne-Lee.

"I know baby. We are going to get you better."said Nathan. Nathan put pressure on where she got shot at. Gary held her head. "Lets get her in the truck." Nathan started to cry. He can't lose her, he just got her. He couldn't stand the sight of her blood. It was all over his suit and hands. She blacked out.

"No, No, No, No, baby please don't do this." Nathan said. He cried and he was broken. Nathan lifted her up a little bit more so he can here if she was breathing. She was still breathing but it was very faint and the blood seemed to drip from his hands.

Once they got to his half manison the doctors put Anne-Lee on the stretcher and rushed her to what seemed like a mini-hospital that Nathan had installed into his home. She looked so lifeless as he watch her arms have no strength.

"Gary go with them. I'll be there in a few hours." Nathan said quietly but loud enough for Gary to hear him.  He stared at his hands and suit. It was blood washed. His hands covered from front to back with Anne-Lee's blood.

Nathan went into his house and took off his suit and threw them in the corner and quickly took a shower. He became more angry thinking about the situation. When he got through he put on some black sweatpants. No socks, shoes or shirt. And he walked down stairs and soon took an elevator to his underground bunker. There he had his men tie up the girl on the wall. Like a crucifiction she hung. She was striped into her underwear.

"What kind of shit is this?! Some weird fantasy?!"

"The fantasy where I torture anything that came between me and love. This is something that makes my inner self thrive." Nathan had his back turned towards her. Soon she saw him into the darkness and she heard the sound of blades be rubbed against each other. Nate had kicked into level 5.

Her eyes widened when he walked back in light. One second he was standing across the room and then the next he was piercing her sides. Her screams were music to Nate's ears.

"You are going to pay for the sins that you have committed."

____________________________

Anne-Lee had not woken yet. The surgery was successful though and removed the bullet fragments out her body. Gary held her hand he was scared to death. She looked paler than usual but she was breathing. The doctors told him that she should wake in a couple of hours.

He had not seen Nathan for 5 hours. What could he possibly be doing? Shouldn't he be here with her? Then when he was just about to go looking for him he appeared in the doorway. Hair damped in a basic college T-Shirt, some shorts, and house shoes. Gary watched him as he crossed the room and sat on the other side of the bed

"How is she doing?" Nathan he asked quietly. It was hard to look at her  she looked so lifeless to him.

"She is doing ok. They got all the fragments." Gary said. "She is going to wake up in a couple of hours."