I want your help

Hello, how have you all been doing lately, I hope its good, and if not then I hope it gets better.

Right now Im coming to you all as Ive lost it, Ive lost my flame for this story, that drive I had on that lonely night after sitting silent and sad in my bed and deciding that writing a story would help, I just feel ashamed at how this has ended up so far, and I know where close to 10k reads, which is a massive thing I never even imagined happening, but you guys did it....really Ive only even managed to write cause you guys have pushed me to keep going, and I mean that in a good way, helped motivate me, with me making some good writer friends here and all.

But I want to make a piece that I know you guys would like, cause you guys deserve a good story, a story you can come back to and reread and just feel happy reading, one you can look at and say 'Yeah, Im happy with what this has become', because for me Im always happy at what I make, I enjoy it but the motivation and time I have is limited now, so I have all these ideas brewing, but cant get them onto the screen.

So I ask this, would you want a remake, want me to leave this up and begin again. Or do you want me to just push on, and go forward with what I have in my hands already, because I will love with either or and put my all into it when I can, but if I know others are happy and can find joy and entertainment in one or the other, cause thats what means most to me.

If you guys choose a remake, a few things will happen. Chapters and arcs will be more fleshed out and some parts such as this arc with lady dimitrescu will be heavily changed to be shorter and more like a smaller and less crossover like and more into a fully original character and new things. But I will need to rewrite and change bits of the older chapters in the redo that will take time, but with a basic sketch of what I have and did could make me write my ideas a hit quicker.

If you wish for me to go on, then this arc will finish and I will be ever closer to finishing book one and getting into book 2, something I feel proud of saying would be much more of a newer concept and bit more Action drama with slower passed things and characters rather than this which looking back is very fast paced. Think of this story as tons of romance action stories with weekly stories, and the second book being like a game of thrones type of story, but with a better ending.

So please speak your mind, and I will leave this up for possibly a few weeks until I feel enough people have shared their thoughts, but dont think that means Im going to vanish like I went to buy some milk and cigarettes at the store, cause I have a second K/DA book which has made me feel a bit happier as it feels refreshing, and my original series which I will get to when my Irl stuff (Moving, changing towns, work and such) get sorted, as in that story Im making everything ground up, no basic premise and rules from a different series, all me and all original.

I love you all dearly, as you guys are the lights to make my stories shine,

-Coffee Cat/RedX121