Chapter 6

Dippers POV
As I got up the next morning I heard some talking downstairs. Today's a Saturday so no school for me I suppose. I walked downstairs to see Stan talking to someone. I didn't change out of my pajamas, it's Saturday so why should I.
I got closer just to see him talking to Bill. "Stan? What is he doing here?!" I asked. Bill smirked at me. "Oh this is the new employee, Bill. He's the new cashier." Stan told me excitedly. "Seriously? Why him? Out of all people you just had to choose him?!" I interrogated. Stan gave me a harsh look. "Well Dipper it's hard to find workers these days and he came to find a job! I'm not just gonna miss this opportunity." He replied. "Whatever." I scoffed. Stan shrugged and walked away, he could care less about what I thought. Of course my opinion doesn't matter to him. Oh shit I forgot Bill can read minds I shouldn't think about things like this. "Oh calm down. Why do you care so much if I read your mind?" He questioned. I didn't answer. "Anyways Bill what the hell is wrong with you? Why would you do this to me? You don't even like me or my family. It doesn't make any sense." I added. Bill rolled his eyes. "Well Pine Tree if you really have to know I'm working here because I thought it would be fun to mess with you guys." He admitted.
"You're the worst Bill, don't you have better things to do then mess with us? Like I don't know attempt to destroy the world or something?" I asked him. Bill laughed at me. "Cmon kid I'm not gonna do that again that was way too much effort just for me to fail!" He scoffed as if he was still angry about it. This sucks. I guess I'll have to get used to him being around now. "Oh yea you will." He replied to my thought.

Bills POV
This is just too easy. This is only step 1 of my master plan. I really am a genius, and a hot one at that. Now all I have to do is gain Stans trust. It won't too hard. I can even mess with that dumb kid while I'm at it. Haha I'm the best. "Bill is so annoying I can't believe I have to see him even when I'm not in school!" Pine Tree thought. Then he stormed off. He ran off to the woods to do- whatever I guess. The only hard and boring part of this plan is that I have to work. How unfortunate. I don't even understand how to do this. This is gonna be a long day.

Dippers POV
Whenever I'm feeling annoyed or upset, I always go to this one spot in the woods under the trees, it has the perfect amount of shade and sunlight. I also can come here whenever I need to think about some things. I took a few deep breaths and looked at the sky. Nature always seemed to make me happy, there's just something about it that's so calming and relaxing for me. I stayed there for what felt like hours and then I fell asleep.

When I woke up it seemed like it was really early in the morning... Oh no! I fell asleep! Grunkle Stan and Ford are gonna kill me. I mean- I'm not scared of them but still! I rushed back, walking into the shack slowly hoping they wouldn't notice, but suddenly as I was walking upstairs they stopped me. "Dipper!" Stan accused. "Where you have been?!" My face turned red out of embarrassment. "I fell asleep." I told them. Stan rolled his eyes. "Likely story." Ford said. Mabel stared at me in silence then looked away. "I'm telling you the truth!" I argued. Bill was there staring at us. He didn't show his emotion in that moment. Though I knew he believed me since he could read my mind. "We'll give you a warning this time but, Dipper but if this happens again we will ground you." Ford said. "Also you could've at least told us you were leaving yesterday." Stan claimed. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever sorry." I said sarcastically. Then I walked upstairs with a bored look on my face. I don't give a fuck if I am being honest. It was an accident. They shouldn't be so mad.

Authors Note: and that's the end of this chapter thank you for reading!