Chapter 4

Bills POV
Looks like today's the day I torture someone for my own benefit- I mean to help Mabel. Hahaha.
This is gonna be awesome.
🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼Time skip🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼🧼

Dippers POV
I walked into the school halls just to see my friends talking to that weird new guy. I scoffed as I rushed to them. "Really guys you're gonna hang out with a queer." I said to them with an annoyed tone. I can't believe they'd hang out with him. "No he isn't, watch your words Dip or we will kick you out of this group." One of them replied to me.
Wow they've only known this dude for one day and they're already taking his side over mine?! How unbelievable! I walked away frustrated.

Bills POV
Well this is quite annoying. I have to hang out with these losers wow, but at least Pine Tree is bothered. He was so mad when he walked away, little does he know this is only the first step. "Dude wanna pick on Dony today? We do it all the time! The kids such a loser." The group of boys asked.
I don't have time for that though. That sounds boring. Messing with someone who doesn't have it coming? Nah. I don't know maybe I'm going soft but that doesn't sound very fun to me.
"Actually guys I have something I found out about your friend Dipper." I told them. They all looked shocked but intrigued to hear what I'd say. "I saw him making out with that kid Dony yesterday, he's totally gay." I said to them pretending to be grossed out. "For real man? This isn't just some sick joke right?" They asked suspicious. "Nope." I replied to them. "That was definitely him." They looked shocked but I knew they all believed me, after all I'm good with words. Nobody knew that I was lying. I read their minds. Hahaha. Let's see what Dipper thinks tomorrow when he finds out his friends don't like him anymore.

Mabels POV
Bill told me what he was gonna do first, turn Dippers friends against him. The friends he's known for 3 years. This is perfect. Those shitty friends of his have influenced him terribly. Time for your first reality check Dipshit.

Authors note: Mabel is done with all the bullshit :3