Chapter 8

Monday morning
Mabels POV
As I got out of bed I felt kind of excited it was a school day! I love school, it's always a perfect get away for me because of this feud me and my brother have. Home is just so boring, school is great! Especially since I get to see, her... Her beautiful long blonde hair, her deep dark blue eyes... Everything about her is perfect. Every time I see her I get butterflies in my stomach and feel a rush of excitement and happiness. Pacifica always has this effect on me. She has changed since we last saw her when we were 12. She has decided that she doesn't wanna be like her parents and be her own person. It makes me happy to know some people can change for the better. It gives me faith in humanity, and that maybe one day my brother will change like she has.

As I get dressed out of my pajamas I look in the mirror, and I finally like what I see. I see someone who has been through a lot, someone who is proud of their sexuality, and proud of themself. That's me. I see someone brave and kind. I finally feel content and happy with who I am. No matter what anyone else says, and even no matter what Dipper says. I'm not gonna suffer because of his beliefs, I'm gonna be who I wanna be.

🪅 Time Skip 🪅

Still Mabels POV
As I saw her walking I smiled at her, she waved at me and walked towards me. "Hey Pacifica." I said excitedly. She nudged me in the shoulder playfully. "Hey dork." She said jokingly. Pacifica always liked to mess with me in a playful way. I loved it. She always knew how to make me laugh. Then we walked to class together chatting. I stared at her every chance I got. I've been feeling this way for her for almost two years and still haven't confessed my feelings- I don't know how I would do it or if I ever will but I think I really want to really soon. It doesn't feel so good to hide this from her. It gets a bit painful sometimes. To feel this way and not know if she feels the same, or ever will. You know what! No. I won't keep doing this I'm gonna go for it soon! If I wait too long I'll be too little too late. Then we arrived at class and my thoughts went silent.

Authors note: I decided to make a chapter with only Mabels point of view instead of Bills or Dippers but don't worry they'll be back in the next chapter :) also let me know if I should do more Mabel chapters or shouldn't. I would love to hear y'all's opinions, also I will have to make one more Mabel anyways later in the chapters. Thanks for reading bye 💕