Chapter 2

Dippers POV
Today is Monday and I'm at school. Me and Mabel used to wake each other up for school and take turns making breakfast for one another but that's all in the past now.

I walk past people in the hall and see everyone I remember from last year, but soon someone catches my eye. "Huh?" I thought. "He must be new." The guy had blond hair, yellow eyes, and a tall figure. Yellow eyes!?! How is that possible? I've never seen a human have yellow eyes before. I start to blush and realize I'm staring. He looks in my direction, smirks at me, and winks. "Ew." I thought. "He must be gay.." Then I realized I'm still blushing. I rush to the bathroom and clean my face off. "Maybe I'm just sick?..." I turn around and I see the guy from earlier. When he is standing in front of me, I have to look up. Noted. "Hi?" I said.
"Why hello there." He said with a wink. His whole persona made me nervous. "Aww you don't have to nervous around me Pine Tree." The mystery guy said.
"Pine Tree?" I thought. "I swear someone called me that before. I just can't put my finger on who." I thought.

"Oh so you don't remember me huh? Hmm Okay. Catch ya later Pine Tree." He waved goodbye with a smirk. I swear. I know him. But who is he? He doesn't look familiar but his voice sounds familiar. That makes no sense. Whatever! I don't have time to think about some random queer anyways.

Bills POV
I gotta say, I expected better. I wonder what happened to this kid because it seems like he's become an entirely different person. Sheesh. And I thought I was bad. Even though I'm in my human form I can still read minds and something happened to the pines twins throughout the years I was gone. Shooting Star is unhappy and Pine Trees a dickhead from what I can tell. But don't worry I'll teach him a lesson.

Dippers POV
Today me and my friends messed with some random gay nerd. It was hilarious! The little freak started crying. We beat the shit out of him and reminded him how disgusting and fucked up he is. I feel a little bit bad if I'm being honest, but I shouldn't! He deserves it! It's your choice if you want to be a queer and he chose it!

Mabels POV
Another day, another reminder that my brother is nothing but a selfish jerk. He beat up my best friend today and now he's in the nurses office. They got him bad. Dipper needs a reality check quick. He needs to learn that everyone is human and everyone has feelings and that what our parents taught him wasn't right. But of course he refuses to believe our parents are wrong. Maybe this is his way of coping with their death but I don't care. I'm not gonna let him turn out this way. But I'll need a certain someone's help. I guess this is my only option. You asked for this Dipper.