Chapter 3

Mabels POV
I know what I have to do. But I'll need someone's help. Bills help.
Mabels inner thoughts: Do you really wanna summon a dream demon?!
Mabel: If I had another option of course not!
Mabels inner thoughts: well can't you just talk to dipper?
Mabel: you don't think I already have?! Because I have one million times and nothings ever worked he will not listen to me he doesn't care about me anymore so just let me do this and just shut up!
Mabels inner thoughts: Okay... Fine...
Mabel: good now leave me alone, let me do my own thing!
🫖🫖🫖🫖🫖Time Skip🫖🫖🫖🫖🫖
I walked in the woods trying to find the area where Bills statue was at. I walked, and walked, and walked, until I was finally there! But my face fell as soon as I saw...
"This- this can't be right!" I thought. As I stared at the place where bills statue was all I saw was broken pieces of the statue.
"Oh but it very much is Shooting Star." Bill said making me jump
"B- Bill?"
"That's my name! Don't wear it out."
"How are you- you know what never mind I'm not even gonna ask. That's not what I came here for."
"Well tell me shooting star, why are you here?" Bill asked.
I took a deep breath and thought for a minute "Do I really want to ask Bill of all people for help?" I thought.
I took a moment to look at him and realized he's human...
"Bill why are you-" I tried to ask
"Human?" Bill interrupted. "This is just one of my many forms. I can go back to being a triangle with just a snap-" Bill said.
"NO!" I yelled. "Don't turn back into a dorito!"
"Dorito?! Excuse me. With that attitude I don't think I wanna help you." Bill said pretending to be offended and turned around.
"No! Bill please! I really need your help!" I cried.
Bill was still facing the other and then I started to beg and Bill smirked from behind then turned around.
"I'm listening." He said with a serious look.
"It's- It's Dipper..." I said.
"What about him?" Bill asked.
"He's- He's- he's a bad person!" I explained.
"And what do you want me to do about that?" Bill asked. 
"I- I want you to bully him, give him a taste of his own medicine. Show him what it's like to be an outcast, a loser, just give him a reality check." I said angrily and upset.
Bill just stood there with an unreadable expression on his face. I didn't like it.
"So... If you do this for me I'll do whatever you want in return. I will even sell my soul."
I said though I wasn't serious about it.
"I don't want anything in return." Bill said laughing.
I was dumbfounded. This was so unlike Bill.
"I don't understand. You don't want anything?"
"Nope! This will be free since I was gonna do it anyways."
"You- you were?!" I asked in shock, what does he mean?
"Yep."
"But how did you know Dipper was like this?" I asked again.
"I've been observing him at your school for a little while, and don't forget I can read minds so it was pretty easy to tell how he is now." Bill said with a smirk.
"Thank you Bill!" I said.
"No problem. It's my pleasure actually." Bill replied.

Third Person POV
For a few hours Bill and Mabel talked she confessed how Dipper has been treating her for awhile. Bill didn't really care that much but he still knew that this kind of stuff hurt meatsacks.

Then Mabel went home, he was surprised on how different both the pines twins looked now. They both looked good but Bill thought about Dipper and his face turned pink but he started to get mad at himself. Pine Tree is different now. When he was younger he was fun to mess with but as far as Bill can tell he didn't mature at all. Bill wanted to talk shit but he knew he was bad too so he didn't. But one way Bill was way better than Dipper is how Bill wouldn't judge someone just because of what they're attracted to. In fact Bill had been part of the community for years. Everyone in his realm knows he's gay. He's kind of a whore there. Bill has a deep hatred for homophobic assholes so this will be fun for him as well.