Chapter 16

Bills POV
It's been a week since Dipper has been ignoring me. I still don't know the reason. I've gotten quite pissed off at his little games. I was patient for the first few days but this just isn't working out for me. I can't believe he's like this. He really never changed at all for the time we were friends. Ugh, I'm such an idiot for believing a homophobic asshole like him could ever change. The world is terrible, humans are especially terrible, why would I expect him to be any different.

As I walked the school halls I saw the weird new kid. He gave me a smirk and walked towards me. What a freak. "Ugh what do you want you weirdo?" I scoffed. He pretended to be innocent and had a fake sad face. I knew it was fake. No one in the multiverse can fool Bill Cipher! I'm strong, cool, fierce, good in bed, and extremely hot. The kid rolled his eyes at me while I made that thought. I was getting a bit suspicious that he may not be human for a second but then I pushed those thoughts away. People from my demention don't give a fuck about this one, it's useless to them. They would have no reason to come here. Besides, no ones knows I'm here anyways. I tried to read the kids mind but it seems that he wasn't thinking about anything. Unless he's blocking his mind?! No impossible Bill! I shook my head forcefully and sped walked away from the new kid. I'm just being ridiculous. Even though I'm never ridiculous- I guess there's a first time for everything, annoying!

Dippers POV
I've been ignoring Bill for a week, and I hate it. Bill was my only happiness and now I have to give him up. Is this karma for my awful ways before? I guess it could be. I think I've finally realized that I deserve this. I was horrible to Mabel. I should've accepted her for who she is. God I'm such a horrible brother! I hate myself. Every time I catch Bill staring at me it breaks my heart. I just want to tell him the truth but I can't or else my whole family is in danger. This stupid kid ruined my life! I need to somehow get back at him. I don't know how though. Maybe I should just let it happen. Bill is a demon, I'm a human. We're impossible. No matter how much I care about him. I think I even may have romantic feelings for Bill. I- I don't know though. Maybe I'm not gay. Maybe I'm straight just like my parents always wanted me to be and made me think I am. Maybe I should just push these strange new feelings away. They're not healthy for me. They just make me feel more pain for the fact that I'm losing Bill forever. I wish there was an off button for life sometimes. I need a break. I'm so tired of dealing with everything. Mentally changing myself is a lot harder than anything. It's so hard to think differently, but I'm doing it now. And I refuse to stop trying now. I- I can do it. I believe in myself. I can be who I really wanna be.

Mabels POV
Me and Pacifica have been getting really close lately. She blushes at me a lot, it's very heartwarming. I think I'm in love with her. I don't know how to tell her though. B- but I think I have a plan in mind. So I got out a pen and paper. I started to decorate the sides of the paper with hearts, flowers, and chocolates. I wanted to make it look beautiful just like her. I know a drawing could never compare to her beauty but I still wanted to decorate the paper. Then I started writing
Dear Pacifica, Your eyes are as beautiful as the ocean waves, your smile makes me melt, I have never felt this way with anyone like how I feel with you, your smile makes me blush to the moon, please, just give me a chance, I won't force you to glance, here is this chocolate, I know they are you'r favorite xx - Your secret Admirer 💞
AHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT! ITS SO BAD. Should I put it in her locker?!! I don't know what to do!

_ Time Skip _

After an hour of thinking, I took the time to grab the letter and shove it her locker without anyone seeing me. Then I ran back to the lunch room to sit with her and all my friends, including her. "Where were you Mabel?" Pacifica asked. I blushed heavily. "Oh me I was just in the restroom that's all!" I lied. I didn't want to know I was the one who wrote the letter yet. She believed me though, we were friends, she would never question if I was lying or not. I felt kinda bad for lying, but I had a good reason. So we ate lunch and chatted the whole time about pointless things, and the day went on very quickly. As soon as I got home I was nervous but kinda excited. Maybe tomorrow or today she'd see my letter! Eeeee I hope she likes it....