Chapter 25

A/N: it's starting straight from the events of the last chapter!

Bills POV
"Bill? What does he mean?.." Dipper questions.
"Dipper.. my family is vindictive as fuck and if they found out I was back, they would immediately come searching for me..." I say, "And of course they would! I'm a fucking idiot for thinking they wouldn't. But I really thought they wouldn't find me, however, they're capable of anything."
"Clearly they must care a lot about you if they went to so much trouble to find you-"
"No Dipper they just want me to marry this disgusting whore, she's in the most powerful family of the multiverse and both our families agreed to have us in an arranged marriage, but I didn't want that, so I came to your dimension to take over the world." I screech, "And it was wrong, I know but It made me feel like I had some control over my life, but I only ended up with more pain in the end."

"Wait really, you didn't just do it out of boredom? I thought you were just a deranged psychopath!." Dipper cries and laughs at the same time.
"Well yeah maybe I am just a tiny bit..."

"Well well well isn't this cute, but oh I also don't give a fuck. Bill you know how important this is to our family, don't you go and ruin it for this pathetic human!"

"DON'T YOU CALL HIM THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I scream.
"Bill don't lose your temper..." Dipper pleads.
With that, I calm down a little.
"So Who are you..."
"Uncle Rodney? Cousin Bluebersery? Burk Bavenar? I'm not gonna play the guessing game all day!" I yell.

"Oh Bill, unfortunately for you, all those guesses are incorrect."
"Shit dipper I know who it is.."
"AH so you've finally figured it out!" 'Alex' shouts.
"Yes, brother, it appears I have."
"Bill you have siblings? Why didn't you tell me!"
"I didn't think it was relevant okay. I didn't realize my own brother would turn against me like this." I scream. "You know how much I fucking hate that bitch yet you still wanna force me to marry her, just like the rest of them!"
"Them? You mean our entire bloodline?! You're just as much apart of 'them' as I am."

I look towards Dipper, he gives me a sad look and puts his hand on my shoulder caressing it gently. I take a deep breath. I can't lose my cool.

"Why don't you want to marry her Bill? She can give you everything you've ever wanted, way more than this mere human can." He asks while looking at me with real confusion.
"How can you possibly not understand?? Her personality has to be about just as bad as her looks!" I say with a look of pure disgust, "And If you're so fond of her, why don't you just marry her?"

"You don't understand, she only wants you, she's been waiting for you all these years you've been gone. Don't you see? You're clearly made for each other."

I slap my hand across my forehead. "The fact is I don't want her, so as far as I'm concerned, I could give a fuck less about what that bitch wants."

"Don't you want our bloodline to be the most powerful? We're already pretty close and if you do this... you'll be making it happen."

"Well tough luck asshole because you can't make me do anything." I say with an evil smirk.

"Oh really Bill? Are so you so sure about that?" He asks.
He breaks the ropes with the snap of a finger and immediately turns into his human form, just by looking at him you can tell that he's extremely powerful.
Dipper's face fell, seeing Kill's form might do that to you, I was always afraid of him in our early childhood.