Chapter 22

Bills POV
And just like that I pulled him into a rough passionate kiss, it was nice as hell. And in this moment I feel hella confident. I almost was surprised he kissed me back but I've been able to tell for awhile how he feels about me, I was just in denial sometimes. But now it's all clear, he feels the same strange heartwarming feelings that I feel. I don't understand the concept of love but if I'm really in love, it's definitely with him. But I wasn't just gonna kiss him like that I gotta tease him ;)

So I pulled away and gave him a huge smirk, then I winked and simply left the room. Now I'm on the way back to my room, of course my face is hot red. He's a good kisser surprising, but I'm also great at it, I kissed so many beings in the demon realm, I know everything. I shut the door and let the towel fall to the floor, but at that very second Dipper burst into the room. When he saw me, he immediately freaked out. Wow now this is too cute. He put his shaky hands over his eyes, his face that I could describe as tomato red, but it was way more red than that.

"B- Bill put some damn clothes on you maniac!" He yelped.
"Oh? Me? Maybe you're the one who needs to take your clothes OFF."
He screeched. "You shallow minded Perv!"
"I can admit I'm a perv but it's okay, you're the only one I want." I said, slipping it out.
I didn't mean to say it, I didn't wanna tell him yet because I know he's not sure of his feelings for me yet, I'm taking it slow just for him which is something I'd never do for anyone so he's pretty damn lucky.
"Forget I said that I didn't mean-" I mumbled before he cut me off and pulled me into a kiss.
Surprising for him I didn't think he'd be trying to take initiative, guess I've made him feel more brave.
He pulled away.
"Shit Bill.. Ive liked you for awhile now and well- I'm sure you knew since you're always invading my mind."
He took a deep breath. Does he really think I'm gonna reject him? How hilarious.
"Well obviously I fancy you too or else I wouldn't have kissed you."
Humans can be so oblivious.
He blushed harder, how cute.
"But let's make one thing clear Pine Tree if your mine, you're mine." I told him in a serious tone, "If you want to be with me it's forever, so I'd suggest you make a decision."
He shuddered a little then nodded.
"I've never liked anyone like I like you, so yes it's forever.." He said shyly.
"You sure you don't need more time to think? I can be patient." I asked.
He shook his head. I read his thoughts he kept thinking about how nervous and happy he was. Hah, cute.
"Well then Mason Pines you're all mine there's no turning back now."
I laughed maniacally.
Every relationship I've been in I've always been told I'm too possessive. Let's see if it happens again here.
And then I realized he had a boner.
"Holy shit Dipper I guess I really do turn you on ;)."
"Fuck you, you're naked!! And you confessed to me! How I am supposed to not..."
"Ah~ I see.." I smirked. "Need any help down there."
His eyes widened he could barely speak, what a dork but he's my dork.
"Why would he say that? Besides we couldn't I'm so inexperienced it would be embarrassing... Ah! This is so frustrating why does he have to do this right now?!" He thought to himself. I laughed hysterically.
"If you're sure you're ready I'll go easy on you~"
He looked even more frustrated now. "Dammit Bill stop reading my mind!!" He huffed.
I could tell by the dirty things he was thinking he wanted it so I put my hand on his crotch.
He tried not to let out a moan but he did anyway, I ripped off his pants and underwear quickly. He looked surprised.
"Are you ready for me?" I questioned.
SMUT WARNING
I REPEAT SMUT WARNING
I REPEAT TERRIBLY WRITTEN SMUT WARNING...
He nodded quickly, clearly starving for me.
I looked down to see a giant cock and now I was the one blushing.
"Like what you see?" He attempted to flirt. He made me silent for a whole ten seconds before I pinned him against the way and roughly kissed him. I left him a few marks on his collar bone so everyone can know he's now unavailable.
I then ripped off his shirt, and took in his sexy body. Damn you Dipper Pines.
I made my way down to his nipples and nearly sucked the life out of them he moaned loudly. The Stans aren't here but hopefully Mabel doesn't hear this.. With that thought I continue anyway making sure every spot of my tongue touches them. It's been so long so I've gotten laid.. But this is different it's more thrilling.. It is his first time so I better make this experience something he'll never forget...
I grabbed his member tightly and played around with it teasing him as much as possible...
Soon after that I stuck one finger in his hole it made him uncomfortable I could tell so I tried not to be as rough as normal..
Next I stuck 2 in he gritted his teeth clearly not liking it.
"Don't worry this part will be over soon.." I reassured.
I stuck three fingers in next and he whimpered a bit.
"Alright, are you ready for me?"
He nodded clearly a bit worried.
"Don't worry I'll be gentle.."
I pushed inside him slowly with pleasure he moaned loudly in pain.
"Ah~ Bill holy shitttt!" He yelped.
I went a little harder, "Who do you belong to?"
"You Bill! Only you~"
"That's right and don't you forget it~"

Dippers POV
"Don't go so easy on me Bill~" I screamed
This is the most excited I've been in my whole life, I've never felt so much pleasure.
He thrusted into me harder and I felt so hot and warm inside pain swarmed in me but also a load of pleasure my cheeks flushed a dark shade of red. He can have anyone in the multi verse but he chose me... Damn I feel special.
"As you should my Pine Tree~"
I kept moaning, whilst his name trailed off my lips repeatedly, I couldn't stop saying it. There's no one I'd rather have my first time with...
The thrill the feelings I'm having are insane and so new...
He soon hit my prostate and and began going into me as hard as he could. I moaned louder than I ever had and laughed a little.
"Shit Bill im close-"
"Me too." He smirked.
I couldn't help but stare into his gorgeous golden lust filled eyes..
He wasn't going easy anymore but that was okay with me... It's so painful but so good.
Bill soon came inside me and soon I came as well.
Exhaustion quickly took over us both but nonetheless Bill still picked me up and carried me to the bed and we both layed down together to rest.
"Bill..."
"Yes Pine Tree?"
"You're my boyfriend now right?"
"Yea of course I am, and no one else can touch you but me now, you're all mine Pine Tree."
That gave me some reassurance his protectiveness was so cute. I could stay like this forever with him.

💩💩💩💩💩Time Skip to them still sleeping in bed NaKeD💩💩💩💩💩

Third persons POV
Dipper and Bill were laying peacefully in bed together both still naked from their little session...
It was only 8:30 at night. During their session poor Mabel could hear everything, the girl resorted to putting her headphones all the way up so she didn't have to hear all the screams.
The Grunkles had just arrived home from running some errands and they decided to go check on their Niece and Nephew.
They first went to check on Mabel who was still jamming out to Girl in Red on her headphones. As soon as they went in there Mabel seemed a little uncomfortable but excited about something. "Oh what are y'all doing back so soon..." Mabel asked timidly.
"We only had a few things to do it was never supposed to take as long as it did." The Grunkles replied.
"Alright Mabel we're glad to see you're doing good, did you have anything to eat? If not I'm sure Stan would be happy to make you something." Grunkle Ford asked while nudging Stan in the shoulder.
"Yea I did so no need for that, anyways guys I'm gonna go to sleep soon so goodnight bye.." She said with an awkward smile while slamming the door shut.
They were confused but didn't question it.

Next they decided to go check on their dear nephew.
Only to find him with Bill...
Their mouths widened.
"DIPPER WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO IN MY HOUSE!" Stan shouted.
"Geez guys you could of at least put clothes on.." Ford muttered whilst shielding his eyes.
Dipper and Bill covered themselves with the covers.
"And you young man have you only been working here to fuck my nephew?!" Stan asked clearly annoyed.
Bill looked nervous, which was rare to see in him.
"You're fired, get out!" Stan yelled.
"No! It was my idea dont fire him it wasn't his fault!" Dipper cried.
"Yeah well too bad we aren't paying him to fuck you."
Bill slowly got his things and left but before he did he whispered in Dippers ear, "Hey don't worry I'll find a spot nearby.."
This made Dipper calm down a bit. Then Bill disappeared out of the door.
"Dipper you're grounded for a month!" Ford and Stan said.
Dipper just slammed the door on their faces, ultimately pissed off by their behavior.
The Grunkles rolled their eyes and continued to talk with each other about it.
But Despite this, Dipper has faith in Bill he knew he'd be nearby so he didn't have anything to fear.

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE CRINGEY SMUT IVE NEVER WROTE SMUT BEFORE AND I HATE WRITING IT ANYWAYS 😭✋ SO PLEASE EXCUSE THIS AWFUL CHAPTER I WROTE THIS STORY OVER A YEAR AGO ...