Chapter 23

Third Person POV
Bill walked around the cold dark forest feeling exhausted from the previous hour..
He searched for almost an hour to look for any type of shelter. Then out of nowhere, appeared an old abandoned cabin. Bill checked to make sure it was truly abandoned before he even stepped foot in there. Thankfully for him it was, it was so old and rusted, clearly almost falling apart. Bill was a little disgusted to see rats everywhere, but he quickly killed them all. He was feeling a bit pissed at the Stans for making him leave. He was not used to this feeling of exhaustion, when he was in his old form he never felt tired. He hated this feeling. As he looked through the empty cabin, he found a bedroom, the bed was made out of wood and the mattress was quite lumpy, but it didn't bother him too much. The sheets weren't that dirty surprisingly, just a lot of dust was on them. He quickly lied down, after all that walking, and the previous thing he did with Dipper, this was what he needed. He was a little sad that he couldn't lay next to his Pine Tree though. And not to mention the fact that the Stan's were on their case now made it worse. So he decided to stop thinking about it and let his human body rest.

Meanwhile Dipper sat up on his bed with a scowl on his face, feeling angry that his Grunkles disturbed their peace. They were in the hall still talking about what happened, clearly disgusted by what they saw. It's not that they were homophobic, but they thought that Dipper was too young to do these things, especially in Their house!!
"Dipper get out here, you have a lot to explain mister." Stan snarled.
Dipper walked over to them silently, keeping his head down. They stared him down for a minute before speaking. "How long has this been going on Dipper? And in our house!" Stan and Ford interrogated. Dipper looked nervous but took a deep breath.
"This was the first time that happened..." He explained. "But I've liked him for awhile now.."
The Stans looked at each other. Dipper kept looking down, still embarrassed that they saw them.
"We arent mad that you like him, we're just mad that you did this here." They told him. "You know our rule, no funny business here, heck we'd rather it be in the woods so we wouldn't have to walk into awkward situations like this..." They added.
Dipper blushed out of embarrassment, this is not the talk he wanted to be having with them.
"So what's my punishment.." Dipper asked, expecting the worst. Stan and Ford looked at each other for a few minutes, then nodded.
"Well you're very lucky kid, because we are only making you do all the chores for a month."Stan replied.
"Yes, and that boy can still come over but if we catch you two getting at it again he won't be stepping foot in here again." Ford added.
Dipper felt relieved, it was definitely not the worst punishment he'd ever gotten... Back in 3rd grade he called a boy cute, and his dad beat him with the belt for hours. He was deep in thought about that, and the Grunkles noticed. "Hey kid it's not that bad, it could be worse you know." Stan commented. Ford looked up at Stan and said, "I don't think that's what's on his mind."
Dipper snapped out of it quickly. "Sorry I was just thinking about the worst punishment I've had, and you're right I'm grateful for this one it's not bad at all, thank you.."
"What was your worst punishment Dipper?" They asked.
Dipper hesitated, unsure if he wanted to tell them but he did anyways. "Well in 3rd grade I called a guy cute and dad beat me with the belt for hours."
"Gosh that's horrible kid, but don't worry we won't ever do that to you." Stan said.
"Yeah and I remember your dad.. he always had been a bit unhinged." Ford added.
"It's all in the past, I appreciate and accept this punishment, thanks." Dipper expressed.
But one thing was still on Dippers mind. "Did you really have to fire him?" He asked Stan.
"Yes kid, maybe I'll hire him back one day but for now he's definitely fired because YALL clearly can't be in the same house together for long..."
Dipper took a breath, then said goodnight to his Grunkles. It was late at night after all and he was exhausted...

THE NEXT DAY

Bills POV
I went off to school, hoping I'd see my PineTree when I got there but I still remembered to be careful as Alex could still be watching. That creepy little fucker really gets on my nerves. I have a plan to catch him though, but I'll just have to wait til after school to share it with Dipper, my boyfriend. He's mine now. Feels strange to say, I'm Bill Cipher after all I've always hated dating. I've always thought it's such a useless thing to do, I've never been able to commit to one person.. But I think I can do it as long as it's him.