Windy day

Me and Princes have won all of are games so far and are playing are last one to determine if we are in first or second. Also, everyone showed up who said they would even my Mom, Grandma and my Dad. Before the game start I go by Coach Smith "Can I you some athletic tape for my thumb?"

"Are you going to actually put my work in blocking balls."

"Ummm maybe."

"Good but I don't have any one me so go ask Yasmine if she can go get it from out the car."

I ask Yasmine and she went to the car and gave me the roll of tape. "Coach can you tape me please."

"I can do it." Princess hurry up and says.

" Yeah no you don't wear tape or doesn't look like you wrap I would do it myself but I can't do it on my thumb."

"Hand" Coach Smith says while I was talking. While she is wrapping my hand she tells Princess "do not say you will do something that you can't do especially wrapping a body part in sports because you can do it the wrong way and cause injury."

Coach Smith starts wrapping my other thumb. Did Coach Smith just defend me or am I dreaming wait a minute hold up. "Thank you." I say when she finish

Before me and Princess she says "This the last game no matter how you do I am very proud of both of you and how far along y'all have came. Rory keep digging the balls and you have tape on your thumb now so you can block and Princess good job at blocking and hitting. Also when your on the side with the wind going against you put more power on your serve. Now go out there and do your best."

"Aurora how do play out here for fun it's hot and sand is all in my hair."

"Don't put your hair in just a regular pony tail braid it or something plus I have more sand in my hair than you so relax. You need to start diving make a save for those balls run like you life depends on it. Especially if you want to play in high school because in club volleyball 10 year olds are diving to the ground."

We start our final game. The score is 20-17 it's set point for the for us. It's Princess serve god help her if she makes this and we score so we get to switch sides with the help of the when for the 15th point that is scored. "Come on Princess you got this!!" I say hopping and crossing my fingers she makes this. She severs the ball and it went and barley made it helping us win set one.

Princess we have to win this next set and you need to put more power on your ball."

"And you should have dived for that ball that cost us a point."

"Okay look I dived for every ball that you touch except for one because I could not get there in time but at least I ran to it. Not to mention how many times did I say don't set the first ball.

"Both of y'all cut the crape right now it's not the time to argue at all." Coach Smith yelling in the kind of low intimidating voice. "Whatever mistake y'all both made y'all can fix it and need to fix it" and she walks away.

"Aurora you should listen to me I am you captain."

"Princess girl when will you learn you are only captain because I left you also need to listen to me because I have more experience than you like a lot of more experience than you especially in beach. Plus you still don't even no the rules so relax.

The game of set 2 starts towards the end of set the score is 20-19 in beach volleyball you need to win by 2 points and it's are serve with 20 on are side. I am severing for game point on the opposing side. I decided to jump sever and make it over. The team is able to pass,set, and hit when they hit I decided to block. When I come down from the block I didn't land on my left foot and it twisted and I fell. Princess was able to dig the ball while in pain I was able to use one arm and able to set Princess for her to tip it and score. The score is now 20-20. Coach Smith saw what happened and call time out.