Chapter 13 🔥

A/N: the 🔥 indicates smut in the chapter, if y'all haven't figured that out already

A/N: the 🔥 indicates smut in the chapter, if y'all haven't figured that out already. now enjoy!

________

"What's all that for?" Taehyung asks as Chantelle comes back into a living room with a pillow and a blanket.

"For you." She deadpans, shoving the items into his arms. "Last night was a one time thing and that includes the part where you slept in my bed."

"Alright damn, I see how it is." He mutters, noticing how agitated she seems.

Chantelle isn't exactly mad at him, she just doesn't know how to act around him now. Plus the fact that she's unable to sleep and having him here will just make that harder.

She knows Jimin told her not to make it weird, but that's easier said than done. Especially since she wasn't expecting him to show up tonight.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He replies as Chantelle makes her way down the hall. She enters her bedroom and shuts the door, collapsing on her bed with a heavy sigh.

C'mon Chantelle, just close your eyes and sleep. Yes, there's a hot guy on your couch but you have work tomorrow.

She tosses and turns every which way, her body refusing to relax enough for her to sleep. It's getting ridiculous at this point.

"Just one more time wouldn't hurt, right?" She mutters under her breath. Incredible sex isn't the answer to all of her problems, but it definitely would solve this one.

"He's probably just a hit it and quit it type of guy though." She frowns. "He's not gonna want to do it again."

Are you really talking to yourself right now?

"Fuck, this is so stupid." She groans, sitting up in frustration. "I'll just get some water."

Chantelle gets up and swings open her door, only to find that there's a tall glass of water already waiting for her. Taehyung is standing right in front of the door, his fist in the air as if he was about to knock. He clears his throat upon noticing her presence, bringing his hand back down to his side.

She blinks at him, more surprised to see him standing here then when he showed up at her front door. "Did you, uh, need something?"

Taehyung sucks in a breath. "I know you said it was a one time thing but I can't sleep and you look really sexy in just that t-shirt and I just-"

Chantelle interrupts him by crashing her lips onto his. Taehyung instantly shuts up, eagerly kissing her back. The pair stumble back towards the bed, much like they did less than twenty four hours ago.

She falls back on the mattress and Taehyung climbs on top, spreading her legs.

"Ow, fuck." Chantelle pulls away from the kiss to wince. Her legs are very much still sore from the day before.