Thirty-Seven (Smut)

A surprised gasp escaped your lips, equally pleasured and frightened.

He was huge, bigger than expected and wide.

It wasn't unpleasant to have him inside, there was no pain nor discomfort. But the feeling of being spread to a good amount was unknown to you anyways.

Never before you had felt this filled up and pleased at the same time.

A heavy breath escaped his lips as he began to press you down a little more.

He moved below you, slowly at first.

The movement send shivers down your spine and made your core heated.

He moved precisely.

It was clear that he knew what he was doing. He has had his experience and was able to please a partner not only with his size but also with his skills.

At first, he was gentle and let you get used to him. But as he realised that you didn't feel pain, he began to pick up a comfortable pace that made you rock your own hips.

As your movements met his he gasped in surprise, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

He had not felt anything like this in years. Not even as his wife still had been alive

Closing his eyes, he let his hands travel up to your chest and squeezed it a little.

He was gentle, almost shy, you noticed.

With a soft blush on your face you tilted your head and avoided his eyes. Somehow it made you feel ashamed.

You didn't want him to see you like this, taken by the ecstasy that his body was causing inside of you. The closeness to him was enough to make your insides tingle in excitement, but he being buried deep inside of you was like nothing you had ever experienced before.

Closing your eyes, you let your head fall back and let out a deep moan. With more force you began to rock your hips against his, picking up a quicker and harsher speed.

Struck by surprise, Kratos lost focus.

"N-no. Don't stop!", you begged and rocked your hips even harder.

The loss of his movements against yours felt strange, almost as if you were disappointed that he had stopped moving.

The pleasure he made you feel was something unknown. It felt like a fire raging inside.

With a facial expression that was something between pure lust and anger, Kratos grabbed you by the shoulders.

"Don't test me.", he hissed, refusing to move. "I might loose my self control."

He sounded seriously concerned.

The thought of hurting you seemed to concern him like nothing else. He was so gentle as if you were made out of porcelain. He wouldn't forgive himself if he would be the reason for a crack inside of your perfect body.

Amused by his caution and the effort of not falling too much for the lust that was lurking inside of him, you smiled and leaned towards him.

Before he could say anything, you sealed his lips with yours and let your tongue slip into his mouth.

He didn't protest.

Instead, he let himself enjoy the warmth of your tongue playing with his and closed his eyes. A deep growl made his chest vibrate.

"What if I do?", you echoed his words form before, gently rocking your hips.

You could feel him twitch and move inside.

He felt so hard and strong. As if he was ready to do it all night long.

His tips twitched like they usually did when he was unhappy about something. With darkened eyes he glared up to you. His eyebrows knitted together, making him look extra scary.

"Fine.", suddenly, he grabbed you by the hips lifted you up and turned you around. "I'll show you."

With those words he pressed you down with a hand twisted in your hair and shoved himself back inside. The sudden movement made you moan and scream in excitement. He was so warm and hard.

The depths he reached were causing you so much pleasure, you didn't need to move a lot.

With harsh movements, Kratos pushed into you from behind. His grip tightened with every thrust and his breath filled your ears. He was filled with pleasure himself, moaned from time to time.

The sound was husky and deep, but somehow made you even more excited. The fact that he was aroused because of you made your insides tingle.

The knot inside of you began to grow. It felt like a wave of pleasure building up, ready to crush down on the shore and overwhelm you.

"K-Kratos!", you moaned his name. "Not so fast. I might-!"

Again, you moaned his name, causing him to pick up a more heated pace.

"Do so.", it was an order, not a request.

With your teeth pressed together, you let yourself fall into the heat and move against him.

Kratos picked up an even quicker speed, ramming himself deeper into you. His movements were heated and hungry, almost as if he couldn't get enough. The grip in your hair tightened.

He was close himself.

As the heat inside of you became unbearable, you threw your head back and screamed his name. The wave crashed over you like an ocean of pleasure, making every inch of you tremble.

It didn't take long for him to finish either. With a deep growl stuck in his throat he pushed into you one last time. Hot liquid filled you, warm and sticky.

Breathing heavily, Kratos pulled out. The loss of him inside caused a cold feeling as if something had been stolen from you. Carefully, he grabbed you and pulled you into his strong arms.

Tiredness was crawling into your body as he bedded you into a soft space and locked his arms around you. With a deep breath, he placed a kiss on your forehead.

A smile appeared on your lips.

"What are you amused about?", he asked, frowning.

"Nothing.", you leaned your head against his sweaty chest. "I just didn't think you were a man for cuddles."

"I'm not. But you seem like somebody who is."