~ Saturday ~

Gerard's POV-

What a strange dream. I opened my eyes and thought through what I had experienced inside my head. As I became more conscious, memories of the dream slowly faded away. I adjusted to my senses and my head swivelled to the sleeping maiden beside me. Y/n. Her eyes shut, lips slightly apart. I had never felt more drawn to her. Her features were relaxed and I could take in every single detail as she lay still. From her flawless complexion to the relaxed expression she was frozen in as she rested, everything was perfect.

I lay back down, this time facing her. I was positioned slightly higher than her on the bed so I pulled her into my chest. My fingers combed through her soft h/c hair.

Y/n's POV-

The loud sound of a heartbeat rung in my ear as I woke up. I soon realised that, considering the heat on the side of my face and the feeling of cotton fabric, I was up against someone's chest. It just so happened to have been Gerard's. He was already awake, vision averted to his TV. "Hey." I croaked. "Oh hi, Y/n." He smiled down at me and his cheeks turned red when he remembered that we had slept together... not like that I mean slept.

I sat up on the side of the bed, my feet touching the cold wooden floor. The shadow of someone in the glass of the basement door appeared and Mikey opened the door. He face palmed immediately. "Oh, you guys didn't do what I thought you did. Right?" He cringed. I just shot him a glare and that was all he needed for an answer. "Mk. Frankie's on a tangent about you." He deadpanned. I looked back at the tired Gerard and got up. "Yeah, yeah. What time is it?" I grabbed a pair of shorts off of Gerard's dresser, not even daring to smell them and slipped them on. "It's 11:45." He cracked his knuckles. "Well, go and tell Frank I'm not dead then." I spoke to him as if he was stupid. He groaned and went out the front door, I could hear the wind chime that Mikey had placed over the door ring which indicated so.

"Chill out Frank! She didn't do what you think! I was awake practically all night and didn't hear anything."

"But you were up in your room!"

"No, I was downstairs mostly. I was hungry and bored."

The voices came closer and I prepared for a scolding.

"Where did Ray go? Thought he was staying over for the night?"

"He left at like half ten, in a weird rush, didn't say much. I mean he did sleep before that but he just got up and left."

"He had like two beers, you know he's a lightweight."

They seemed to be in the kitchen. I knew Frank wouldn't dream of coming down and seeing us in bed together, he'd probably disintegrate. I was about to go up but was stopped. I sat still. Thinking of how I woke up. Gerard held me. I was in his arms. "Hey, Gerard." I pretty much whispered. "Yes, sugar?" He hummed. "How did you sleep?" I then turned to face him, still sat down. His eyes widened for a moment, catching on, before they went back to their normal half-lidded state. His hand managed to make its way onto mine, one corner of his mouth quirking upwards. "I slept perfectly." He didn't even bother to ask me, he knew I would do it again gladly.

He sat upright and his other hand landed gently on my right cheek. It was almost the part for us to lean in and kiss before I was called upstairs. Gerard was also visibly annoyed. I would've still kissed him if it weren't for Mikey's nosey ass peering in. "Stop eating each other's faces and come upstairs. Y/n, cook us something because we're not letting Frank cook." "Fine." I breathed, finally getting up.

I had cooked the boys eggs and toast, they were satisfied. I settled on coffee since I 'wasn't big on eating in the morning' or I was dead in other words. It was almost lunchtime now but it's still early for us. Frank had gone on a whole rant about how he was gonna kill me for disappearing because of the cardiac arrest I seemingly had caused him but we both knew the most he could do to punish me was cry and hold me and ramble about how much I mean to him.

The sound of a bike being set on the siding outside the porch could only indicate one person. Ray. He rides a bike and is the only person I know who actually uses a bicycle for transport. I walked out of the room and to the door before he even knocked, the boys busy talking.

"Helloo!" He smiled. Something was awfully off, I could feel it laced in his tone but I wasn't going to nag him since it was only early. "Hello, Ray." I gave him a lopsided smirk, letting him in after giving him a brief hug.

"Raymond Toro, what happened last night that had you gone in such a rush?" Gerard appeared in the kitchen doorway. Ray visibly got more tense as he shut the door slowly behind him. "I felt ill." Ray spoke, eyes glued on the floor. "You didn't say anything though." Gee frowned. "Didn't wanna disturb you." Ray mumbled. "It was 10pm, Ray, what are you gonna be disturbing?" Gerard chuckled. "Anyway, have something to eat, Mikey didn't eat some of his food so you can have that."
"No thanks, Gee, I've already eaten." Ray passed. Gerard seemed taken aback. "Ok." He too picked up on something being off.

"We're going out in a bit, Y/n, could you be a sweetheart and go grab Frank some clothes? Also while you're there you can get ready yourself." Gerard leaned around the frame of the kitchen door, gazing at me as Ray moved past him into the room, he was giving me the same look he gave me when we were inches away from bliss. "Sure, I'll go over, I'll bring your clothes back over once I've changed." I grabbed my boots by the door, sat on the last step of the stairs and slipped them on.

12:30pm

I tossed a heap of clothes into Gee's washing machine. He didn't ask me to but I figured cleaning his room of the dirty clothes that had been sat there for probably more than a week was a favour.

"Hey sugar." Gerard slipped into the laundry room, he actually had showered so he looked fresh. He was in a pair of dark grey jeans, a white shirt and a dark blue denim jacket. "Hi, Gee." I spoke as I turned on the washer. "You know you didn't have to." His voice being so suddenly close to me made me shiver a little. "I-" I started before he interrupted me. "Thank you." I turned around and leaned on the rumbling machine, making sure not to touch any of the little buttons on it. "So how's being... you know." He paused, processing what he was saying himself. "It's ok, just a tad bit thirsty." I shrugged. "Louise wasn't that filling huh? Knew she was empty." He joked, speaking quiet but clearly wanting me to hear. "I'm sorry, what?" My eyes widened. I guess Gerard knows more than I think. Worrying. "Sorry, I won't tell. The bitch deserved it." Great. Now Gerard has a good idea of just how much he means to me. I hope he won't use it against me, but why would he? He's kept every promise he's made so far.

"Well, we're getting ready to go, you coming?" He strode over to the door. "Yeah, ok." I nodded.