cafe, streets and school..

Maira's pov

I can't believe it. I don't even remember that since when I haven't talked to anyone from my school this peacefully. Well he was an interesting guy. But because of talking I am gonna get late for my part time job. I thought that I would go home and then head towards the Cafe after some rest but now I am out of breath, running to reach cafe at time.

So I gathered all my energy and started running at my top speed. I reached just at time and put on my apron. And get to work. After an hour Kai reached the cafe! Now, Why is he here? I have never met someone this much in a single day. Well nevermind, I went to him to take his order.
As soon as I approached him and asked his order, he looked at me with a tinge of surprise in his crimson eyes.

End of pov

Kai's pov

As soon as Maira left, I was standing alone and was quite furious over my gang. What the hell were they doing? So I went straight to them and scolded them a lot. I warned them that if they repeat such mistake again then I won't spare them and they know that I really meant it.
After some roaming in streets, I saw a cafe. I wanted to have coffee so I went straight into the cafe. There I sat and started to wait for someone to come to take my order. Then I heard a familiar voice and there she was again, Maira. She works in a cafe? So this explains that why she was in a hurry in the streets.

End of pov

Today there was a half day at the cafe as the owner had to go somewhere. So Maira was ready to head home when Kai finished his coffee and was also leaving.

Maira was walking ahead of Kai, suddenly there was some noise in the nearby street.

Maira being Maira went towards the source of the noise. Kai was walking just behind her and went to check that where was she going.

Maira stopped at a street where some people were bothering a kid. They were trying to take his beyblade.

Maira was about to go there when Kai said from behind her," Are you seriously thinking of helping the kid? Why do you want to help a weakling?"

Maira was so disappointed hearing this and she said in a determined tone," So let it be. I didn't ask for your help. I just can't leave him alone." And with this she went to the boys bullying the kid.

"Hey! Why bully a kid, aren't you bold enough to face someone equal to you? What a shame." She said instigating then as the boys without saying anything, launched their beyblades which were destroyed in a second with a blue beyblade.

Everybody was shocked and then came Kai raising a hand and the bey went straight in his hand.

He looked at the boys who got know about Kai's power and ran away.
Kai saw the kid and said ,"You won't be able to be a good beyblader if you don't stop being such a weakling." And started to walk away.

Maira walked behind him and asked him to stop. To her surprise he did stop. "I didn't need your help but still... thanks." And ran away.

Kai was not expecting this and a small and quite unnoticeable blush reddened his cheeks a little bit.

Maira's pov

I don't know why but I wanted to thank him. So I asked him to stop but from inside I wasn't expecting him to stop but he did. I thanked him. It was a little bit hard for me as I wasn't used to it. But still, there is always a first time.

When I thanked him I don't know what I was thinking but I started running away as if I was no more able to control my body and now it was working on its own.

I don't know that why the hell was I blushing.

Finally I reached home and did my homework. Today was a beautiful moon night so I sat in my comfy swing in my balcony with my hot chocolate. I like to spend time like this. Its just a heavenly feel here.

End of pov

Next day at school..

Maira as usual went to her seat beside the window. As soon as kai entered the class everybody surrounded him, asking him to sit with them.
Maira was watching the scene wondering why is he so famous.

Ignoring the crowd he just simply took his seat beside Maira. And this resulted in students approaching Maira asking her to exchange her seat with them. She was confused with all this. She looked at Kai who was sitting there unaffected with all this mess. He just slightly shook his head as their eyes met.

Maira nodded slightly and said," I am all fine with my seat. I don't wanna change it with any of you."

But still they demanded to change their seat with her. So now she was really annoyed with them. She said in a raised voice," Can't you people listen! I said I don't want to change my seat with any of you, idiots! So just stop your nonsense and leave!" This left everyone shocked. She merely spoke in class and today she shouted at them.

As soon as they left, Kai said to her," Well that was interesting. I am sure they weren't expecting anything like that."

Maira said in a bored tone," I don't care what they think about me. I am not here to impress them. I just wanted peace."

A teacher entered the class and announced," Today your English teacher is absent , so you can have this as your free period." And went away.

The blonde haired girl came to their desk and again tried to check the top pocket of Maira's bag. But Maira caught her hand really hard before she could do so. And asked,"Do you want anything Bianca? I mean what is it that you can't have with that money of yours?"

Kai was watching all this and recognised the girl as the same one from yesterday.' So her name is Bianca.' he thought.

He came out of his thoughts with Bianca's shouting," Looking at your standard I doubt you can give me anything so just stop your smart talks."

"Why are you shouting if your standard is that high? I mean civilized people don't shout. And about my standard, I earn more than you, as you are unemployed." Said Maira with a smirk.

"May be I am unemployed but I have so many friends that you don't have." Bianca backfired.

Kai noticed a tinge of sadness in Maira's eyes which she covered soon. She sighed and said ," Yeah ,I know you have a lot of friends because of your parent's wealth Offcourse, but I really don't need such friends who are with you because either they fear you or they are impressed by your money."

With this Maira left the class and went to terrace again. This time Kai was following her carefully, not wanting to lose her track this time. When he was on terrace he found the reason that why he couldn't find her last time.

Author's note:- Please ignore my mistakes and keep reading this to find out where was Maira that Kai couldn't find her last time.. Hope you will like my story..😊