Confession and Celebration..

Previously..

She sighed in submission. "Ok, I will tell you." She said almost in a whisper which was enough for Kai to hear. He could see the tears welling up in her eyes which she was trying hard to hold back.

Kai was looking at Maira expectantly. She didn't make eye contact and stood up from where she was sitting and went to the garden.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out. Then she took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"My... My parents are... Murderers.." She said in almost in a whisper just loud enough for Kai to hear. She said this as if she had no energy left.

Kai was stunned to hear this. He didn't know what to say or how to react. He wasn't used to these consoling stuff. " How do you know that?" Was all he noticed slipping out of his lips in an unbelieving and confused tone.

Till now she had started sobbing and hugged Kai tightly as if afraid to let go. "I.. I saw... the v-video" she said between sobs. He hugged her back and gently stroked her hairs. He patted her back to calm her down.

"Calm down Maira and tell me everything." He said in a worried and soft tone.

Maira nodded and Kai gave her water. After that she started explaining everything.

~Flashback~

A man was reading newspaper in the living room and a woman, probably his wife, came to open the door as someone knocked at it.

As she opened it, Maira's parents came inside. The man hugged her father and the lady greeted her mother.

Her father said ," Thanks for inviting us on dinner."

"There is no place of 'thanks' and 'sorry' in friendship" the man replied with a kind smile.

As they finished their dinner, her father got a message and he looked at her mother and nodded as if to confirm something.

The man and the lady were discussing something and as they turned to say something, her parents were standing with guns in there hands.

They had an evil smirk on their faces. "I always wanted to be the best blader but you always defeated me with your skill and luck but now it's over. You won't be the rock in my way to the top anymore! Have a good sleep, My Best Friend!" Her father said bitterly.

The man was too stunned to say anything. He was still processing the words of his so called best friend. His wife tried to pull him out if his trance but her efforts went in vain.

The heart clenching moment came with the sound of the bullet. He shot the man with an amused look on his face.

As the bullets were introducing the man with the consequences of becoming a friend of a venomous person, tears started to roll down the cheeks of his wife. She was about to move to her husband when Maira's mother shot her.

She was also on the floor now. Maira's parents were laughing bitterly.

"W-Why did you do that?" The lady said, pain lining her voice.

"Because you and your husband didn't know how to utilise power. Now I will be the most powerful blader!" Her father exclaimed.

With this, the lady took her last breath. They left the house talking to someone on a call.

~End of Flashback~

Kai tried his best to calm her down. They went to sleep but Kai was feeling so bad for Maira so he couldn't sleep well.

The next day..

As Tyson had school, Max and Ray were busy waking him with his grandpa.