Sudden Decision..

They were coming towards her, some crackling their knuckles while the others had devilish look on their faces.

"Hey hey hey! Hold on! I-I was just a-asking. I didn't say a 'no' yet." Maira said in a bit scared tone.

"Is that so?" A man asked raising his eyebrow.

She looked towards the door and asked in a louder tone. " What are you doing here and who are you??!!"

"Oh.. trying to play it smart, huh? I hope you didn't forget that this room is sound proof." He said smirking.

" Damn Hiwatari!" She whispered in an angry tone but they heard it anyways.

They started coming closer. She stood up looking a bit scared. She stepped back till she was against a wall. Fear was lining her expressions.

" C-Can't we do this in an easy way?" She asked with fear lining her voice.

The men smirked at this and one of them said " Sure we can, if you co-operate us, this will be easy for you."

"I-I really want this in the e-easy way." She replied afraid.

Meanwhile..

Kai reached his hotel room and said "Maira, keep an eye on Miss. Annoying. If anything seem wrong in her room or with her, let me know."

"Cap. But I don't have eyes." Assistant Maira being Maira said.

Kai rolled his eyes at this and said " Whatever.. Just observe her and tell me if you find something troublesome!"

"Okay Cap!" Assistant Maira replied.

"This Maira is no different from the original one. Both are equally annoying." Kai mumbled going to the bathroom to freshen up.

These days he wasn't getting time for sleeping or taking rest. He was mostly with Maira and whenever he had to go away from her, he left her with Free and Ryuga.

Training with bladebreakers and then staying with Maira till late night, this all was really energy consuming for him.

Just as he was taking shower peacefully, he heard his assistant shouting and panicking. " CAP!!! CAP!!! CAPPPP!!! CA-" She was cut off by an irritated Kai "OH JUST SHUT UP!!" He took a deep breath and as he came out of the bathroom he asked "What is it?"

He waited for sometime but didn't get any response. Kai got confused with this wierd behaviour of the assistant.
He went to the table and picked his phone up.

" What is it?" He repeated. But still he didn't get any answer. Now he got annoyed and asked in an impatient tone "Now will you bother to answer that why the hell were you shouting earlier and why are you on your silent mode now??!"

Hearing all these noises, Ryuga and Free had come to his balcony. " Hey open it already" Ryuga demanded knocking on the balcony glass door.

Kai rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"What was that shouting about?" Free asked.

Kai just gave Ryuga his phone. Ryuga saw a pouting assistant and asked surprised "Maira?!"

Kai sighed and Free came by Ryuga's side to find out the reason of him getting surprised.

"Why is she looking like Maira?" Free asked confused. "Why can we see her, in the first place?! Wasn't she some sort of AI?" Ryuga asked.

"Yeah it was different the last time we saw it." Free said.

"Why don't you ask her?" Kai said annoyed pointing to the assistant.