New team bonding..

Hey guys..
You can see Maira's 'adorable' Dragon topiary above..
And yeah.. don't forget to tell me how was it..

"What is it?" Free asked.

"Um.. I hope you remember that he said that we can't win with our real bitbeasts, right?" Maira said with a nervous smile.

Kai narrowed his eyes at this and said warningly "Now don't say anything absurd or I won't spare you."

"Come on Cap! Listen me out first!" She said and Kai gestured her to continue.

"So... I was thinking that... I will accept Voltaire's offer and will use the power of Black Dranzer to defeat Kara's blade." She finished.

"And this thing that you just said is the most absurd thing one could say." Ryuga said waiting for Kai's reaction.
Maira looked at him as well.

"No." He said emotionlessly.

"Why?!" Maira asked.

"You know what, he is right. You are not going to that person!" Ryuga said.

"But-" Maira was cut off by Free saying "There is no way we are letting you go there. Just shut your mouth and stay here."

"Come on Kai. Please let me go!" She pleaded.

Kai was silent all this time but this time, he asked her calmly "Why did you hack my phone?" At this, Maira was searching for answer while the boys were confused.

"What is the connection of Maira hacking your phone with this matter?" Ryuga asked.

"She took Voltaire's number from my phone and asked him about the bey he was talking about to give her." Kai said glaring at Maira.

"And... you know this because she mentioned Black Dranzer just now while Voltaire didn't tell the name of blade at that time." Free said.

Kai nodded keeping his gaze at Maira and Maira nervously smiled.

"You really pulled out a daring act. Going against Kai like this?" Ryuga said.

"But I can't leave Kara like this! You had used Black Dranzer once, right Kai? So why can't I? I want to save her and it's possible only with Black Dranzer! Please!" Maira said with tears welling up in her eyes.

Kai diverted his gaze downwards as he saw Maira's watery eyes.

"But you know that it's dangerous." Kai tried.

"It will be even more dangerous if I let my uncle do what he is intending to do." Maira said. "But nobody was successful in controlling Black Dranzer." Free said this time.

"But Kai was." Maira said determined.

"Yeah. That's because it has essence of Dranzer." Ryuga said. "And my Stranzer is the twin of Dranzer." Maira debated.

"Kai, she will only listen to you!" Ryuga said.

"Okay, you can do what you want." Kai said and Maira hugged him tightly, repeating "Thank you!"

"But you will have to listen to me as well." Kai said. Maira pulled back and nodded grinning happily.

"There, you will meet Tala, Bryan, Ian and Spencer. They will help you in every way possible as I will explain them everything." Kai said

"They are your friends?!" Maira asked amazed.

"Yeah." Kai said simply. She looked at him questioningly and he said " I know them because I was in their team. Now listen carefully, if you are going there, you will have to follow the rules. " After that, Kai explained her all the rules and told her what to do and what not. Maira called Voltaire informing him that she is ready for their deal.