Sweet Lies and Painful Reality..

Previously..

The teens sighed in relief and were about to take another step as Brooklyn spoke up "Stop right there. I am not going to allow you go any further from here."

At this point, Kai and the boys find it difficult to contain their anger and they reached out for their Beyblades.

Maira looked at the boys and turned back to Brooklyn saying "Then tell us the other way and stop your acting."

Brooklyn chuckled a bit at this as he asked "How do you always find out?" Maira just shrugged at this proudly.

"Before showing you, your way, I have something for you." Brooklyn said looking towards Maira. "For me?" She asked confused.

With a mysterious but calm smile, he came towards Maira and revealed an Urumi from behind, in his hands.

The Urumi was shining brightly even in the dark and dull place, they were in. It's silver and sharp metal was producing the various hues of the spectrum. It's handle was of silver colour with a pair of swan wings dangling at its end. At the beginning joint of the grip, there were swan wings curved till the end providing more convenience to the grip. Even the grip had intricate designs of swan. In the middle of the handle, there was a beautiful blue stone adding to the beauty of the Urumi. It's blade was sharp enough to cut through anything.

 It's blade was sharp enough to cut through anything

(Sorry for the poor editing.. but it's somehow like how it looks. I didn't get much time to give it, so there's no finishing.)
Maira was looking at the Urumi with awe as she said in a low whisper, "It's... Mother's...Urumi.."

Brooklyn nodded and said "An old lady handed it over to me, to give it to you."

"It must be Aunt Smith." Kai said this time.

"Fine, let's get going then." Ryuga said.

Brooklyn nodded and went to the right wall and moved a painting resulting into the revealation of a hidden passageway.

"This way is shorter and safer than that one. You will find less guards here and even in the second room in the way to the other side of the passageway, you will find all the data stored. You can get your proofs from there. Just move the exact looking painting at the end and it will reveal an opening to the main hall." He explained.

"Thanks a lot Brooklyn." Maira said with gratitude and started moving towards the door as Brooklyn said "I have some matter to take care of but you take care of yourself and don't get into more trouble, silly girl."

Maira smiled and nodded at this as Kai felt his anger boiling up and he tightened his grip on the launcher that he was holding. Ryuga and Free saw this and Ryuga said "Don't worry. The name you gave her is still better and she smiles brighter at it."

This resulted in Free to chuckle as Kai rolled his eyes.

They entered the passageway and decided that Ryuga and Free will go and get the proofs while Kai and Maira will handle the rest with Brooklyn joining them soon.