Victories and Loses..

Both the Beyblades clashed in the stadium with fierce forces resulting in the release of energy waves all around the stadium.

"Hope you are ready for your worst nightmare, Maira." Katie said smirking.

"Why? Is there any preparation one needs to do before entering their nightmare?" Maira asked raising an eyebrow.

"You talk too much." Katie said rolling her eyes "I will end this just here."

Saying this, Katie raised her hand as her Beyblade started glowing darkly and sped up towards Stranzer to attack but all of a sudden, it stopped in its place.

"Huh?" Katie uttered confused.

Maira was looking at the dish suspiciously as her eyes widened at recognition.

"So, that's what it is huh?" She muttered "Your Achlys became an insect in the web. What a shame, Katie."

"Urghhh stupid dish!" Katie growled as her blade responded to her anger with a new force and it broke free from the web.

"You saw that folks?! That was just a trailer of the Halloween dish! There are many more surprises hidden out there!" Announcer said enthusiastically.

Dodging the attacks of Achlys, Stranzer was moving through the miniature roads around the haunted looking house, in the dish, without any problem as suddenly, a mini ghost type structure appeared in its way.

Maira changed its direction at the last moment but then, it went straight in the pond that appeared there out of nowhere. The water was pitch black for some reason, making the bladers unable to see through it.

"Wow, I didn't even need to do anything to defeat you. You lost yourself." Katie said smirking "Now, I want to a-"

Katie was cut off by seeing Maira smiling from behind her bangs. "You really thought that it's over?" She said "Stranzer can't lose with some water, you know."

Katie was looking at her with a puzzled look on her face as Maira smirked and called out "Come on, partner."

With this said, the water started evaporating and Stranzer was spinning there with all its glory.

"Don't think you are great just because you are still in this game. It's Halloween dish and it's an advantage for my dream prison. This dish will only contribute in trapping you in nightmare." Katie said darkly as she called out "Achlys, Dream Prison!"

The darkness surrounded everything around them. This time, the scene was familiar as Maira was sitting with Tala, Brian, Spencer and Ian.

It was the night when they told her about Katie in their way.

Katie's pov..

This time, I will make their prank to be a reality for her in my nightmare land. There will be no hatred between you both but just your one sided feelings, that will be crushed by his friendship.

I was just outside the door when this happened but Kai revealed their prank. Since that day, this question was repeating itself in my mind. You can't be serious about meeting me and helping Kai, right?! There's no way that you would help the person whom you love to get together with someone else!

But here, in my nightmare land, you are bound to react the way you truly feel like. You can't act here. You will do what you would have really done.

End of pov..

Maira's pov..

I was talking with the boys since some hours now. They are not that bad. Then, they started telling me about Katie.