Misunderstandings and Misfortunes

"Y-You?!" Maira stuttered. The person pushed Maira away and Maira fell behind stunned.

"I need back up!" The person ordered on call.

Maira stood up only to get kicked by the person. Her vision was blurred by tears now.

"Why?" Maira asked in a soft and weak tone.

The girl just rolled her eyes and tied Maira's hand behind her.

Maira flinched a little as she tightened the rope but kept her gaze locked at the girl.

Maira opened her mouth to call for someone but the girl pointed a gun towards her and said " Say a single word and you will find yourself in the heaven, the very next moment."

She took Maira to a helicopter and pushed her to a seat. "Don't worry sis, I will be back soon. And yeah, there is a bomb beneath your seat which will burst if you stood up without me switching it off with this remote." The girl said showing her a remote control.

With this said, she left. Maira could see more people approaching there and entering her friends' room.

'What do I do now?' Maira thought and just then, a bell rang in her mind.

" Hey Atlas!" Maira said.

"Hello Maira! How can I help you?" Atlas responded.

Maira's phone was in her pocket and a dull light could be seen through it.

"Send SOS message to Ryuga and Free." Maira ordered.

"Message sent!" Atlas notified.

"Okay, now keep sending our current location to them, as long as you can. And delete all traces of these messages immediately after sending. At last, put the phone on silent." Maira said.

"Okay!" Atlas followed.

' Seems like their phones are on silent mode. Well that's good that these people are not heading towards their rooms' Maira relieved a bit thinking about this.

Soon, the girl came back and sat beside Maira. Maira couldn't help but look at her younger sister who has changed unbelievingly.

"What are you staring at?" The girl asked annoyed.

"Why are you doing all this?" Maira asked ignoring her question.

"Dear sis, you are not in a condition of asking questions." The girl replied evilly.

The rest of the way, nobody said anything. Soon the helicopter landed and the girl deactivated the bomb before getting out.

Maira was left alone in a dark room. She was looking for something to set her hands free when she heard the door click open.

Her parents entered the room. Her eyes gleamed with hate. Her mother rushed towards her and untied her hands.

She was about to hug her, when Maira
stepped backward and said "Don't you dare! Just stay away from me!"

"What are you saying dear? We are your parents" Her father asked sweetly.

"Just stop it already! You are murderers.. you have killed people and that too for just getting power!" Maira shouted.

Her parents were stunned by hearing this. 'Well she said people, then she don't know about that.' her father thought.

"What are you saying dear? Who said this to you?" He asked

"Nobody said anything. I have seen a CCTV footage with you killing two people mercilessly!" Maira said.

" Dear, we did that for you. Look at this place, isn't it amazing? You liked beyblading, right? So we were planning all this for you. We came there to take you here. We have even managed to make artificial bitbeasts which are even ten times more powerful than the original ones. And that's the reason why we brought you here." Her father said.