My first ever love!

Previously..

"You will find out soon." Maira said

"I guess it's something that Katie won't be able to forget that easily." Ian said with a dark look on his face.

"Don't start the guessing game, for now, I want my prize chocolates!" Maira said holding her hands out.

Tala rolled his eyes and asked "What if we don't give you any?"

"Go away then! I don't wanna talk to you!" Maira said with a pout.

"And she is the girl who said that she loves her brothers a lot." Tala said to the boys with a chuckle.

"What's the use of brothers if they don't give me chocolates?!" She said childishly.

"But we don't have any!" They said.

"Okay, I don't want the one you brought for me and hid from me last night but atleast give me the one which you stole from my room while you were searching for your beys, when I was sleeping." Maira said innocently giving them her puppy charm.

The boys were so shocked to hear what she just said. "Y-You... You know that??!!"

She blinked for some times and then answered "Offcourse I did."

"Now give me the chocolates! Cap would call me anytime!!" She said in a panic now.

"Fine, take all of these. What an oversmart sister we have got!" Tala said.

"What's the connection of chocolates with Kai?" Spencer asked.

"Just wait and watch!" She said as she settled on her bed with her phone beside her and the box of chocolates in her hand.

Her phone rang. She answered it and put it on speaker.

"Maira!" Kai said in an angry tone.

Maira rolled her eyes at this and said meekly "Hi Kai."

"Kai?" Ian whispered to Tala.

"She knows very well how to handle him. She is calling him 'Kai' because he gets pissed off with 'Cap' and he is already angry right now." Tala explained.

"Wow!" Ian praised.

"I want to have a good talk with you!" Kai said but his tone softened a bit this time.

"Cool! Her trick worked!" Spencer said fascinated.

"Okay Kai. Go ahead. I know I am at the fault this time." Maira said sounding guilty but had a mischievous look on her face as she ate a chocolate from the box.

The boys were amused with this. "She really is something! I can't imagine someone fooling Kai like this! Such a daring act!" Bryan said.

"You know this?" Kai asked sounding speechless and a bit more softly.

"Yeah, I am so sorry about that." She said dramatically bringing her hand to her head and having a sad face on. The boys giggled at this.

Then, she ate another chocolate. "Kai, you can scold me all you want. I really deserve it." She said in a sad tone while eating chocolate again.

"What a girl!" Ian exclaimed. "Just the one, made for Kai!" Spencer said.

"Offcourse. They both are the only one in the world who can tolerate each other. Just the perfect soulmates." Tala said.

"They really made us matchmakers. I can't believe we are doing the shipping stuff." Bryan said.

Just then, they heard Kai saying "What are you doing right now?" His voice was filled with suspiciousness.