Gloomy days and Dark nights...

The sun was shining brightly in the sky as birds' sweet chirping could be heard from a distance.

Maira woke up and got ready as her phone rang. She picked it up and answered "Hey! Brooklyn!"

"Um... Hey..." Came a hesitant reply.

"Anything wrong?" She asked confused with his tone.

"Well.... I just wanted to ask you something.." he said.

She pondered over all the possible reasons as the bell rang and her eyes widened at recognition "O-Oh..... Well about that....." She trailed off

"Um... I didn't know you changed the team...." He said not getting any other idea of what to say.

"Yeah.... About that... I need some help....." She said nervously.

"So, you managed to get yourself into trouble, huh? What do I have to do? Well.... I have to tell you something too. " He asked.

"Okay but first listen to me." She said.

Time skip..

Brooklyn is now walking in an old dungeon with stone walls. He stopped in front of a door and opened it to reveal a familiar looking man who was sitting in a dark room. His face was not visible but Brooklyn knew that heavy and deep voice.

"I am glad that you are at my side. You're good at decision making." The man said.

Brooklyn nodded with a mysterious smile on his lips.

"You will get your bey soon. Till then, you can explore this place to understand our plan more deeply." The man said and Brooklyn nodded before going.

Meanwhile..

The Bladebreakers were still in the shock of Maira leaving the team. Everyone was silent and quiet. Now, they were supposing that this might be the reason of Kai acting more cranky lately.

Tyson was sitting on the dining table, playing with the noodles in his bowl by swirling them, absent mindedly.

Ray looked at this and approached the gloomy boy with sympathy. "Tyson, didn't you like the noodles?" He asked.

The teen looked at the cat featured boy, startled and then glanced at his bowl to process what he was asked about.

"No. They are good as always but.." he trailed off.

"But?" Ray asked a bit scared of the upcoming reply.

"But it's not the same without Maira asking me to add chillie in it stubbornly. She used to make everything more fun. She even used to piss off Kai with me and he couldn't say anything."He said looking downward.

Ray's expressions saddened a bit at hearing this but he tried to change the teen's mood and asked him "Hey, Kenny prepared this new Beyblade for me, so, are you brave enough to battle me now?"

Tyson looked at the Beyblade and said "It's good but I don't think that your trick is working. Anyways, let's have this battle so that we can win our upcoming match. That way, we will be able to meet her again and ask her that why did she do that?"

Ray nodded with an understanding smile. Kai was looking at this scene while standing against the wall. He turned his gaze towards Max who was sitting on the couch, quite disheartened.

Tyson noticed Max too and took a deep breath. He went to Max and said with a grin "Hey, Maxie, you know, there's a member in our team who used to have us do training till we blacked out but now, that member is shirking from the training."

Max looked at Tyson confused and then turned to Kai. The only reward he got for trying to guess the person's name was a glare from Kai.

Tyson chuckled at this and gestured sheepishly grinning, towards Hillary, who was sitting with Kenny.