Unexpected meet

Previously..

The boys said," Come with us!" And started to walk. Maira followed them unwantedly.

She followed them to an abandoned workshop. They were alone there.

"Now, mind to explain?" Maira demanded. She wasn't scared at all as she knew that she can take care of herself and can handle them easily.

"Fine" The white haired boy rolled his eyes. " But then you will have to answer our questions. Deal?" The boy asked.

"Okay, deal! Now spill, who are you guys and how do you know about my secret?" Maira asked with a raised eyebrow.

The boy sighed and introduced himself," I am Ryuga." The other boy jumped from the pile of boxes, he was sitting on and said," And I am Free."

Maira kept her eyes on them, expecting more answers.

Ryuga rolled his eyes and said ," Well we know because our friend told us about your secret."

"Which friend?" Maira questioned.

"Kai" Free answered simply shrugging.

"You know him?" Maira asked.

"Only you have the talent to be unaware about the world champion. And yeah, we know him well. He told us about how he met a girl who didn't know about his title." Ryuga continued smirking." He told us about how talented you are, so we decided to give you a visit. But you forced us to prepone it."

Maira gave them a questioning look, unable to understand anything.

"Well now it's your turn to answer our questions. Why are you ignoring Kai?" Free asked.

"You pulled out that stunt of yours, acting as gangsters, just to ask me this question?" Maira asked narrowing her eyes in disbelief.

" No we wanted to battle you and as Kai had told us about you, we wanted to check if he was boasting about your bravery and boldness or are you really bold. And we thought it would be interesting this way." Ryuga said with a smirk.

Maira rolled her eyes at this. Ryuga kept staring at her which made her sigh and answer ," I can't talk to him because my parents had forbade me to and I can't go against them."

"Are you kidding me? You are leaving your only friend just to satisfy your parents!" Ryuga asked in disbelief.

Maira nodded slowly. Ryuga and Free sighed.

"But how do you know him? I mean personally." Maira asked.

"We are friends and rivals." They answered looking at each other.

"Oh" was all she said. "Well I need to take my leave now as your that prank already got me late" Maira said walking towards the exit.

"Hey! As you are Kai's friend, we can help you with a short cut." Free offered.

"Thanks" Maira said with a sweet smile.

They wore hoodies and started walking.

"Why these hoodies?" Maira raised an eyebrow.

"Its nothing, you just follow us" they said moving forward.

Maira wanted to ask more but still followed them silently.

They took her from a street and Maira was astonished as they reached the market Street again through it in just 5 minutes.

As Maira was biding them goodbye, someone bumped into Ryuga.

" Hey! Watch where are you going" Ryuga said angrily unaware of the fact that his hood had fallen back and his face was visible now.

"R-RYUGA!!" The boy who bumped into Ryuga shouted which attracted the attention of the other passer-bys.