Side swapped??

With Maira..

Maira's phone buzzed in her pocket as she again launched her Beyblade to battle another mechanised Beyblade.

She sighed and mumbled "Another one.." rolling her eyes as Black Dranzer moved forward and broke the blade into small pieces.

After some training, as the system went down and she was heading back towards her room while checking her phone, she saw a message from Ryuga.

It read:

Where are you? We are waiting for you.

She smiled as she read this and started taking curious and faster steps towards her room as a figure blocked her way.

She looked upward to find Boris standing there with a maniac smile on his face.

"Maira, I am glad that I could find you here. Master has something to talk to you." He said in his usual creepy tone.

Maira regained her posture to cover up her curiosity as she nodded and started following Boris to Voltaire's office.

He opened the door and gestured her to enter first as he followed after her.

She stood before him as Voltaire laid down a tablet before her on the table.

She glanced at it to find out it to be the match schedule of their team and it showed there semi final match to be against Bladebreakers.

She felt a bolt of lightning hitting her but she recovered from the shock as Voltaire cleared his throat before starting.

She looked at him as he said "The time, I have been waiting for has come and now, I want you to capture all of their bitbeasts. If you dare to disappoint me this time, I will destroy that evidence along with those Bladebreakers myself. Your match with them is only 2 days away, so you better get ready for it."

Maira nodded as Boris interrupted "Don't worry, Master. I will train her to the extent that she will easily defeat all of them."

Voltaire nodded with satisfaction and she came out.

She started on her way to her room as her mind kept playing the picture of that schedule before her eyes.

Her body was indeed moving but the feeling of numbness was spreading all around. Her mind was busy with thinking of all the possible ways out of this mess but it was unable to register anything.

Her eyes were getting blurred with tears forming in them. She opened the door to her room and saw everyone sitting there.

"Hey, why are you always so la-" Ryuga was cut off mid sentence as he saw her eyes gleaming with tears.

He was left speechless to see this as she rushed to him and hugged him.

Some tears escaped her eyes as Ryuga hugged her and patted her head.

"Hey, calm down. We knew it that this would happen, right?" He said.

"But I don't want to capture bitbeasts anymore. I am done with that and there's no way that I am gonna battle them." She said.

Kai was looking at this and was feeling really helpless as to how to react and comfort Maira.

Just then, his phone vibrates. He checked it and found Assistant Maira on the screen. She whispered to him "Cap, be a little sensible and comfort her atleast. I don't like Miss. Annoying worrying like this."

"And how can I comfort her exactly? I am not a kind of person to make someone feel better. I don't know how to do that." He said.

Assistant facepalmed and said "Look, I am the one here who should need instructions to work, not you. Just tell her whatever you want to say, that's how feelings are expressed and people are comforted. No need to say fake things but you can atleast make her realise that you all are with her. And if you have any way to get through this situation, then it will be even better."