Friends or foe?

Previously..

"Stop it Bianca. I denied him because I don't have any feelings for him. That's it. Don't you dare say anything to Lia." Saying this Maira grabbed my hand and started to walk. But then Bianca's one warning turned everything.

" Fine! From now on, if anybody in this school talked to this girl then the person will be ousted from the school! " Bianca shouted with anger, pointing her index finger towards Maira and taking the advantage of the fact of her father being the trustee of the school.

"And this is also applied on you" she said evilly smiling at me.

"From now on, you all will boycott her! Am I understood?"
Everyone agreed.

~ End of Flashback ~

" I couldn't afford being ousted from the school so I have to keep distance from her." Lia completed looking guilty.

Kai was feeling annoyed with Bianca for doing all this. He was feeling bad but still he was unable to understand the fact that why is she ignoring him. He nodded and left for his next class.

Later, noticing the tension between Kai and Maira, Bianca said aloud, " Looks like Kai have realised the reality of Maira and has stopped talking to her."

Maira just ignored it but Kai replied," It's none of your business." in a cold but harsh voice.' Why is he supporting me even now? I don't want him to.' Maira thought.

The rest of the day went peacefully.

As the school ended, John reached there with the car. As Maira passed it, he called out," Miss Maira, car is here!" As he used to drop Maira at her home first and then they used to go to the mansion.

But Maira didn't seem to notice and went away towards home, leaving a confused John behind her.

"She won't come with us today." Kai said getting into the car.

"But why Master Kai? Is something wrong? Did you quarrel with each other?" John asked.

"No!" Kai answered sternly which gave John the idea not to ask anything else.

As soon as Maira reached home, she went straight into her room and locked it. She changed in a black baggy jeans and a red tank top.

There was a knock on her door but she just ignored it. She climbed down and went to the forest. She practiced blading for almost an hour and then head towards the market to clear her mind and to have a relaxing walk.

She was walking in the crowded street, enjoying the weather when some fan girls of Kai came and started to annoy her and tried to pick up fight. But she wasn't in the mood of wasting her time in street fight.

So she just kept walking ignoring the girls. But some of them seemed to be interested in a good fight and one of them attacked Maira from behind.

Maira was looking tired because of the lack of sleep last night but still she dodged just at time.

The situation started to get out of control so she just started to run in order to reach a peaceful place.

' This all is getting so noisy here. I want a peaceful place to clear my mind.' Maira thought while running to God knows where. She noticed a crowd running behind her. ' Here's the other side effect of those pics getting viral!' She thought.

They were the fans of Kai following her in hope to get to see Kai.

She was passing through a street when suddenly someone grabbed her hand and pulled her in a street.

As the crowd passed , she saw the person who pulled her out of the trail and saved her from the crowd.

The boy had white hairs with some red hairs in front. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a white jacket with jeans.