Echoes of Yesterday PART THREE

I froze as I looked at the stick in my hand trying to process what I was looking at.

That was definitely a plus sign clear as day.

My mind flashed back to the hotel three months ago, I had not had any reason to be on birth control for three years and Sebastian had not exactly come prepared either.

I was hoping once I went back on birth control we would have avoided the whole scenario but here it was.

I jumped at the knock on the bathroom door "Honey you okay in there?"

I froze staring at the stick, I had a brief moment of mental debate on wether or not to tell him and I sighed "It's open," I murmured.

The door opened and Sebastian's face appeared "You okay sweetheart you've been in here a long ti-What's that?" He cut himself off as he saw what I was holding.

He knelt down to me and I passed it to him and he stared at it for a long time.

"This isn't like one of those fake ones this isn't a prank or something?" He asked.

I shook my head "Seb I'm not that cruel,"

He glanced between me and the stick and put it down on the counter and held my hands in his "I'll support you no matter what choice you make Y/N, is this what you want? We've never really discussed it,"

I looked up at Sebastian and gave a small smile "It's earlier than I would have liked, but I really want a baby,"

Sebastian grinned and cupped my cheeks pressing a soft kiss on my lips "We're gonna have a baby," he murmured.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month later...

Sebastian stopped the car outside his moms house and had not taken his hands off the wheel and looked tense.

"Seb you okay?" I asked.

He cleared his throat not letting go of the wheel "It's just mom is a bit traditional this could be a bit of a shock for her,"

I gently removed his fingers off the wheel and squeezed his hands "It's gonna be ok," I whispered.

He beamed and pecked my lips "I love you,"

"You better love me otherwise this would be a very big awkward situation we are in,"

He laughed as he opened the door and got out the car racing round to my side to open the door.

I smiled as he took my hand as I got out the car and squeezed his hand as we walked up to the house and the door suddenly opened and I had to hold Sebastian as he jumped back suddenly.

"There's my beautiful son and his lovely lady Y/N, how are you?" Georgeta, Sebastian's mom exclaimed kissing our cheeks and hugging both of us.

"It's great to you Georgeta," I beamed as she pulled away.

"Come in, come in, sit down both of you,"

I made my way to the sofa and sat down and saw Sebastian pacing towards it quite nervous clearly.

"Can I get you both a drink?" She asked.

"Um mom before you do that you might want to sit down,"

Her face dropped and she slowly sat down "What have you done?"

I squeezed Sebastian's hand as he took a breath "Mama Y/Ns pregnant,"

Georgeta froze and forced a smile "Well that's wonderful news, Sebastian come to the kitchen to help me make some tea,"