One Last Time FINAL PART

I stared out the window watching the passing cars outside Chris' car processing what I had done.

"So I know you asked me not to talk about it but, can you please explain why we are having to do a 41 hour drive to LA because you want to confess your love to my best friend who you've been sleeping with for months,"

I rolled my eyes "I'm afraid of flying Chris,"

"Ok true but doesn't explain why I have to be here to drive you for 41 hours, you can drive yourself,"

"I just didn't know what to do when we got there I thought they'd take one look at me and go nope you're not Hollywood shoo,"

Chris laughed "Oh I get it after years of 'Ill never use your celebrity status to my advantage' that's suddenly gone out of the window for Sebastian,"

"Ok look I've never used your name for anything ever and I'll admit I've considered it sometimes but just remember that it wasn't Downey that persuaded you to take the Captain America role, it was yours truly I told you the Stars and Stripes would suit you,"

He rolled his eyes "Well if you recall my last run as a superhero wasn't that popular,"

"Hey I quite enjoyed your fantastic four run, miles better than that shitty remake and I miss when people would shout flame on at you,"

He chuckled "But still Y/N I could have been doing stuff I don't always have time to drive you for over 41 hours,"

"Oh yeah? So what are you doing when you're not doing Hollywood celebrity shit?"

He shrugged "Super secret Hollywood celebrity shit, I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you,"

I smirked "I hope you and your left hand are very happy together,"

He gently elbowed me and I laughed "Oh come on it won't be that bad it'll be like the show we used to watch Supernatural where we are a road trip to slay demons,"

He rolled his eyes "I have no idea what you're talking about,"

I paused "...carry on my wayward son..."

He gave me a side glare "Don't,"

"THEY'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE GONE," I belted.

I stared at Chris who sighed "LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST," he sang.

I grinned "DONT YOU CRY NO MORE," we sang together.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris came through the motel door wielding two paper bags "I did not trust that burger van guy at all Y/N,"

I snorted as he handed me my bag "Was it because he didn't have his five Michelin stars,"

He sat on his bed opening the bag "He stunk of drugs, could have been a front for something,"

I unwrapped the burger and shrugged "Well you stunk like a drug addict when you were in college so I don't think you can judge him,"

"Fair point,"

I took a huge bite out of the burger and chewed processing it "Well either way he makes a great burger, if it makes me high then that's an added bonus,"

Chris chuckled as he ate his and glanced up at me "So when did you know?"

I blinked "The moment I put it in my mouth,"

He closed his eyes "I really hope you meant the burger, what I meant was when did you realise you felt more strongly about Seb than just fuck buddies,"