Passing Ships FINAL PART

4 months later...

I stared down at my son who was laying on my lap having a peaceful nap and looked down at his tiny hand that was still wrapped round my finger.

I looked out at the street below outside my sisters apartment watching the world race by. Feeling my heart sting at the sight of happy couples and families passing by...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stared outside the window of Chris' apartment feeling the guilt swarm in my stomach, that or the baby was doing his laps.

I heard his footsteps behind me and I gripped at the hem of my dress feeling sweat bead down the back of my neck.

"You ok Y/N?" He asked.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek and I gently hugged my stomach "I can't do this..." I murmured.

"Hey, no we are gonna get through this together we are gonna be ok," he said wrapping his arm round me.

I shook my head and gently pushed his arm off me "Not that...I don't wanna lie to you anymore,"

I turned to look at him and his face fell slightly "About what?"

I felt a pressure in my chest building but I knew I had to face the pain of putting that puncture in to relieve the tension inside me.

"The baby might not be yours,"

He froze and even though he had never raised his voice at me in all the time we'd been together the fear was setting in that he might snap.

"Before you say anything...you have every right to be angry, mad, upset whatever cause I am at myself too, for being so dishonest with such a kind loving human, you deserve the world Chris, but I don't think I can give it you,"

He didn't say a word and simply turned to stare at a wall and didn't move.

I wiped at my eyes "I'll be out by the morning," I murmured heading out to pack my stuff.

"It's Sebastian isn't it?"

I froze and didn't answer and simply carried on walking.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ellie, my sister, walked in smiling and sat next to me "Lil man having a nap is he?" She whispered.

I nodded "This one could sleep through anything, suppose it's easy when you haven't got the worries and stresses of life,"

He smiled stroking his tiny head "Just promise me that if the future you have a Mamma Mia moment where all the dads turn up at once I'll be one of the friends to do musical numbers with you,"

I snorted and rolled my eyes "Yeah well I don't think either of them are coming back, Chris hasn't spoken to me since I told him about the fact this might not be his baby and Sebastian...well he has his own life with his wife now he doesn't need me coming in being a home wrecker,"

"You said yourself he realised after he got married that you both felt the same that's," she covered the babies ears "bullshit and you know it,"

I sighed and looked at her "Thank you for taking us in,"

"Oh shush you say that every other day, we are happy to have you here,"

"Yeah...but I don't think your wife likes me..." I murmured.

"Oh no, it's not you she's just overwhelmed by little babies cuteness and she's jealous and wants one, we just need to decide how we are gonna do it,"