Chapter 6

Pov Lexi/Bella

As I sit down I hear someone say 'what the fuck are you doing.' Sigh, that was the angry voice of Levi.

I sigh and don't say anything.

He sits down next to me and looks at me, he looks soo angry. I look the other way and sigh again.

'Lexi don't you understand?' this time he says calmer than I thought 'if you get kicked out of this school you have to get out of Miami'

'Yes I know'

There are no other schools where I am really welcome, so I have to go to another state.

'Why do you keep doing stupid stuff like this then?'

'I can't contain my anger! What the fuck can I do about that! What would you do if a bitch just tells you what to do and then throws a drink all over you?!' I yell angrily at him.

He doesn't say anything and looks away.

'Exactly what I thought'

I get up and want to walk away, but Levi stops me.

'And where the fuck do you think you're going?'

'Home?'

'Funny, you always have extra clothes in your locker, go change into that'

'Oh shit, I hoped you forgot that'

'I remember everything'

This isn't the first time some bitch poured a drink over me. So that's why I always have extra clothes in my locker.

I walk back into the school and go to the locker floor. The break ends in five minutes, so I have plenty of time.

I grab my clothes, of course it's again a black hoodie without sleeves.

Ashley only got my hoodie dirty so I don't have to change my pants.

I walk to the toilet and within two minutes I am completely clean again.

I have three minutes left so I walk to my car and dump my dirty clothes in the back seat.

I have biology. The worst class there is. It's soooo boring.

I look at my phone and see it's 12:15. The bell just rang.  I just walk to the classroom at my own pace and I make it in one minute.

I walk into the room without knocking. The teacher looks at me so deadly.

'Excuse me? Why don't you knock if you're late?' she says angrily.

'Oh come on, I'm only one minute late and when Samuel comes in thirty minutes later it's okay' I say back angrily.

Without waiting for her answer, I walk to an empty spot in the back of the class.

I look around the room and see that girl from history, what was her name again? S... Sarah! Yes it was, her name was Sarah.

She's quite a pretty girl. Weird that I find this, but she has the same eyes and nose as Samuel. But she is beautiful and he is not.

And speaking of Samuel, he bursts into the classroom, as always.

I have so much classes with him! What the fuck is this?

As usual the teacher says nothing and sits next to me grinning and puts an arm around me.

'Hey babe'

'If you don't take that arm off my shoulder now, I'll make sure you have 1 arm left tomorrow' I whisper softly as the teacher continues with the class.